Istanbul: Digital Edition First Ever Not-So-Annual Online Tournament

Sooo… which is better to pick up as a second scram game; 8 minute or steam? (Any in our decathalon?)

1 Like

As much as I’d love to help, I think it’s against everything reasonable for me to pick one :F

Steam is a classic with more depth. 8ME is fun, but it can’t be called anything more than a filler. I have yet to play a game where it didn’t feel over too quickly. I prefer Steam but both are good.

2 Likes

TOUR R3 01 Round 3 results
Tough, great game! 4th player took first turn then resigned to AI took his place …

3 Likes

Marvelous, thank you!

Looks like we got in before the deadline, even if it did require me to take a few 6am turns before my first coffee :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Marvelous, thank you!

1 Like

Third Round is officially over and with it, the entire First Phase!

Stay tuned for updates. One thing I will tell you… the Championship Phase will be a biiiiit more crowded than everyone had anticipated :slight_smile:

Friends!

With this, at least to me, quite meaningful moment, I would like to thank each and every person who took part in the Tournament so far. When starting I was, hm… terrified would be a nice word to describe it. And yet we are still going! And without any major mess ups no less!

I sincerely hope you wonderful people who will not progress to the next phase have had a nice time playing and those 25 players who do… well, good luck! On a few occasions thus far the underdog has pulled through and proven that giving up too early is not worth it!

Sincerely, in the name of entire Acram team.

Edit: Oh, here, take this:

2 Likes

Sorry all, I couldn’t quite do it for us. Excellent close game though! Good luck to everyone still in the tournament

2 Likes

When I saw that screen I audibly gasped in the office. Such an amazing close score!

BY THE BY, this was the last match of the quarter finals. Semis starting soon!

Update on the brackets. Semi finals are on!

2 Likes

Congrats @Dave … unless I miss someone you are the last SP rep standing.

The best for the semi-final (and the final as well of course).

2 Likes

congrats @Dave! go and get the title for SP honors!

2 Likes

And the Grand Final is on!

1 Like