Istanbul: Digital Edition First Ever Not-So-Annual Online Tournament

Those are the best! Really glad to hear that :smiley:

First Round is done, Second is about to begin. I mean, I think it’s pretty good.

Oh, also, a SPREADSHEET! Or even two, with the current standings in the Tournament points tables. Yay!

2 Likes

Still have no idea what I am supposed to do in this game. The pathing makes it fascinating

1 Like

Here’s the Final score from our Round 2 game, table TOUR R2 12.

~ Akden

3 Likes

TOUR%20R2%2014
Results from Tour R2 14 – We waited for several days but finally launched without our third: quikmantx. Added two medium AI.

3 Likes

Tour R2 09 result:

wow, so close. what a pleasure it was.

2 Likes

Tour R2 01 Result

2 Likes

Great, thank you and congratulations to all of you so far!

1 Like

Sorry to break the streak but…

I ended up essentially having to throw the game to ensure 2nd place. Yellow had a huge amount of gold and the other players weren’t trying to block him at all. I returned his prisoner to jail letting him end the game 2 turns earlier, so ensuring the other players didn’t have time to grab another gem. Not something I would normally do, but by that point there was no way I could take first, so I played for second instead

3 Likes

Hey, competitive environment, can’t be mad at good play!

1 Like

Tour r2 34 results

3 Likes

Marvelous, thanks!

Edit. Wait, all other players went and vanished? Damn, that’s unlucky…

Yes , i scared them all away .

1 Like

all? but what about Henry?

Notice the horse chess piece icon below his portrait. It means he’s an AI player as well.

didn’t know that :thinking:
and did not pay attention to that small detail :roll_eyes:
thx for the enlightenment :expressionless:

1 Like

Find solace in the fact that I discovered the same thing only during the tournament :stuck_out_tongue: Really helpful (to me) to :smiley:

2 Likes

Alright, Second Round has finished 2 days ago, but we have finally counted everything up and added it to THE SPREADSHEET OF AWESOME. So yeah, going great, guys! We will be sending out Round 3 matching later this week :slight_smile:

P.S. We have analyzed some things from the First Round data, and BY FAR the most important one is that the yellow guy won most often!

2 Likes

I feel like that’s more or less a given.

(I play yellow)

2 Likes

Me too…

1 Like