Isle of Skye Friendlies

i could see the whole game including final moves when tapping on REPLAY in the profile screen.

but it takes a long time. no acceptable workaround.

I think that player might have timed out? I got a message to that effect at some point but the UI didnā€™t make it clear who. Some rough edgesā€¦

update 11.0 is live.

ā€œfix for finished games visibilityā€

yay! let the games begin!

1 Like

ok! Iā€™m up for one nowā€¦

After you guys have had a chance to try out the new update, would anyone care to give me a state of the game? Iā€™d like to press gang some friends into playing but I donā€™t want drag them into a bug-addled mess.

we have a 5P game running now. progressing quite fast.
we will give a report when we are finished.

i really hope that we will not only be able to see the final score screen, but the replays of all final turn moves and the final scoring round too.

that would be perfect, but i have some doubts because in digidicedā€™s Terra Mystica this is not the case.

Does anyone else find it nigh-impossible to purchase tiles from other players? I drag the tiles to my empty spaces, and 99% of the time it just bounces back to the player.

no problems on my side.

Iā€™ve had that bug in our last game

Had it happen once. It fixed itself by repeated trying or exiting and re-entering the game.

The game was apparently patched, primarily to fix drag and drop issues. Iā€™m still waiting to hear the ā€œall clearā€ before I buy it and recommend it to friends.

well, it was exactly as i thought. we could see the final result screen now, but no complete replay of the last moves and the final scoring round.

ok, a minor complaint. most important is to be able to see the final result screen with details on each scoring round including the last one.

lightning Thread necro! See my monster live, and lurch down to the village!

Well, yes, 5 years late to the party, but after it came up in the not-Decathlon Iā€™m intrigued by this protean game with its weird tempo and tiny set of decisions. I mostly lose to the AI and have won twice against random humans. Our species is doomed.

Anyway, before Skynet makes boardgames moot, anyone fancy a game, after all this time?

1 Like

Sure, Iā€™ll play.

1 Like

Me as well

1 Like

Game started!