Isle of Skye Friendlies

Me too please.

Iā€™m game!

Iā€™d play too

@SleepingGiant can you accept my friend invite, somehow you were not yet in my list.

Got it! Not the most intuitive UI and apparently no in-game notifications for invites?

I donā€™t have the game, though it is on my wish list. It looks like they posted an update recently to iron out some bugs. I donā€™t know if that solves some of the issues you are having or not.

I get app badges and notifications about being invited to a new game. IDK about in-game notifications.

I do have a problem with all Digidice games not connecting after re-opening the app. Seems I have to quit the app then re-launch it to get a connection. Then everything works fine. Does everyone else have this problem too?

Digidiced online connection system used to be excellent. Now itā€™s a pain in the arse. A real shame

I still have no idea how you are supposed to set the prices. I just swipe randomly on the tiles until it worksā€¦

swiping down on a terrain tile lowers the price.
swiping up raises the price.

when lowering a 1-cost tile it gets the red flag.

Thatā€™s how I thought it should work, but it doesnt usually work as well as Iā€™d expect. It could be an iPhone X issue, along with the myriad of games that end up minimizing anytime I try to swipe up near the bottom of the screenā€¦

must be an issue with that auto-detect feature for distinguishing between active taps and ā€œjust resting and device holding thumbs/fingersā€.
it does not really function.

in fact i loathe the much too slim rims of the X and the new 10.5 ipad.

the shop assistant in apple store ā€œdoesnā€™t it look great? so elegant!ā€
i answered ā€œbut a plague for gamers. how am i supposed to hold that thing in portrait mode?ā€

Thereā€™s a reason that when I recently upgraded from my aging 5s, I went for the 8 rather than the X. (Well, several reasons, but that was definitely one of them.) All of the reviews talk about the bezels going away as if itā€™s a wonderful thing, but my clumsy paws appreciate them, thank you.

1 Like

You need to protect the edge of your device, but the tiny bezel doesnā€™t leave much room for a case without encroaching the screen.

Am I missing a setting or does this game really need a save login feature?

1 Like

It seems to me that I always have to login again after the app has been updated and sometimes when there have been connection problems (server not available). Maybe this is to do with ā€œbehind the scenesā€ linking of Asmodee & DigiDiced logins?

Iā€™m having this problem also. Send them a bug report.

Iā€™ve always had trouble with Digidice games and getting online. What seems to work best for getting online is a new start of the app. Opening the app when it was previously opened leads to poor connections. So I always force quit the app when Iā€™m done.

Final scoring still wonā€™t load for me in an online game! I can see the final scores on the Online game screen, but I canā€™t see the replay of how we got there. Does it only work for whoever triggers end game still?

Iā€™m seeing the same thing I thinkā€¦ if I click on the finished game it goes to a never-ending loading screen. Hope they will fix that soon. Seems like a pretty good online multiplayer implementation, but with a few glaring bugs like this. Anyway, gg!

Having the same problem. Cannot see the end of the game. Iā€™m confused by the score on the online game screen. There is one that it minus one. I didnā€™t think that was even possible.