Gifts for Friends

Ah man, I probably should have clarified that. I meant to iOS App Store. I guess I always thought of Android as the play store for some reason.

Civ 6 is gone

Don’t use Steam myself, but glad to see a giveaway thread. Hope it helps some people get good stuff!

Unfortunately, the Civ 6 key did not work… Country lock.
So, I am not sure if this means „Germany“ only in my case, or the whole Euro-Zone.
Anyway if anyone wants to try the Civ 6 key just let me know.

The Sexy Brutale is gone.
The key worked with someone from the UK. So that is good news.

Good Idea

I am giving away Humble Bundle Stuff myself:

Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Dragonfall “Director’s Cut”
Shadowrun Honkong “Extended Eddition” Edit: Claimed
Dreamfall Chapters

All on steam (may be region locked to Germany/EU) I have gift keys I think that may(be can) circumvent the region-locking

PM if interested

Pm me for a Prismata key (Steam)
First come first serve

EDIT.
It is gone

1 Like

I am so late to this but not that much, I think this is the great idea of game to gift someone.
All the games are interesting and I am sure one should also like this.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

6 Likes

Thanks! My decade-old Steam Library has now increased from 3 games to 4! One of which is my own game, so really just three.

I have a key for Istanbul on Switch. DM me and it’s yours. Only one, though. :frowning:

I’ve got an extra key for Crusader Kings 2 on Steam. DM me and it’s yours!

Apparently I can’t edit that but it’s gone now.

Between two Castles is free for a limited time on steam.
You can keep the game after claiming it.

Same for World War Z on the Epic store.

Havent tried any of them yet.

3 Likes

I guess most of you folks own this game already, but Civ 6 is free on the Epic store (pc)

I have a free Steam Key for Cultist Simulator if anyone wants it.

1 Like

I banged my head against that game so hard… really wanted to love it but it felt like the more I did the less I understood

2 Likes

I love Cultist Simulator. You do have to bang your head against it and keep trying new things though.

2 Likes

Resurrecting this thread because I have a free Steam key for Storyteller, if anyone’s interested.

Bought the recent Devious Deckbuilders Humble Bundle and I’m looking to give away my key for Book of Hours. PM me if interested.

EDIT: And it’s gone.

2 Likes