Gaia Project Supernova ๐Ÿ”† Trophy League

Sorry about thatโ€”was traveling over the weekend and just missed a bunch of notifications. Iโ€™ll be back to normal now.

Headโ€™s up: Gaia Project has been very reliable in notifications in the past, but the past few days I no longer get the little red 1 letting me know that it is my turn on ios. So I will have to manually check now.

I still have no idea how this breaks on any async app. It seems so basic.

I bet OS updates screw with the notification system occasionally. Just updated my phone, and Iโ€™ll be interested to see if I now run into the same problems.

Maybe, but Star Realms notification has never broke that I can remember. So I know it is possible to not break this.

I could be wrong but donโ€™t developers need to lay Apple for some kind of certification to have badges? Or something like that? Perhaps their certification lapsed? Itโ€™s happened to me once before in another game and the developers posted something about renewing their certifications and getting it working again.

thatโ€™s true! license must be paid and refreshed regularly.
i guess this hurts the devs when old apps donโ€™t generate much income any longer.
can be one of the reasons why apps are pulled back from appstore sooner or later.

but in case of Gaia Project it canโ€™t be the reason. app is too fresh for that.

My notifications have been great for Gaia Project in last week.

Hmmm - try turning on permanent banners as well?

And my notifications have totally come back. So yay!

1 Like

Question, as I think I did not realize this. If you have an existing federation, and you add a mine to a planet that is touching any planet in that federation, does it add that new planet to that existing federation?

That appears to be the case, and would mean my placement of the Lost Planet screwed myself in my 3rd fed.

Yep it does

1 Like

Good lesson to learn, bad timing to learn it :slight_smile:

Qualifier match complete, gg @kennfusion, @doublebullout, @jason1002:

After hard-whiffing on the faction bidding (still need to look at that link), things kinda fell into place for me this game. Relatively little gaiaformer competition with a Gaia planet overall goal certainly helped.

2 Likes

Was a good game, even coming in last place. I had a plan and would have just done much better if I had not actually screwed up my plan by not understanding some rules.

1 Like

I enjoyed going up the Econ research track as the Nevlas and getting all the power and money each turn. I didnโ€™t appreciate someone taking all the QIC actions in round 6 before I was able to get to them. I had to waste 4 QIC . Converting them into ore wasnโ€™t going to help me either.

(All the gaia planets had been taken over by round 4)

1 Like

congrats to Schlotzky for an overwhelming win!

@Schlotzky and runner-up @jason1002 are qualified for the next title match.

the new waiting line ranking:
@Baelnor
@doublebullout (3rd place in qualifier)
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
@kennfusion (4th place in qualifier)

the first two players will play the next qualifier with the two relegates of the running title match.
kennfusion will go to #1 spot of the waiting line then.

1 Like

@geigerm 48-hrs timeout poke!

Got itโ€”sorry!

@geigerm, timeout tap on the shoulder just in case that the notification didnโ€™t come through.

1 Like

Thanksโ€”I didnโ€™t get a notification that time.

Gg All!

1 Like