Faeria friends wanted for co-op campaign and friendly games

co-op campaign on the horizon!
with so many well known usernames of SP fellows gone down the overcomplicated-registration-nonsense-combined-with-crashes-drain, we should gather around the flag and start a list of actual usernames in Faeria.

making friends might bring along some rewards, and we can play friendly games in private lobby then.
so copy and paste the next line and add your Faeria ID

@JammaTal is Jamza in Faeria

I don’t know how this co-op campaign will work … but it smacks of continuing interest and variety for Faeria …

@JammaTal is Jamza in Faeria
@robthomasson is robthomasson in Faeria

You guys already pre-ordered the expansion? If so, which version?

Perhaps we can also use this topic for the recruit-a-friend program and reap those rewards. That is possible as long as you are level 5 or lower. Too bad I am level 6 now, but i can still use some recruits.
So if you start out or are still lvl5 or lower pm your emailadress to the first free name in the list so he/she can invite you.
Then copy paste the name list and add “recruiter” so the next name in the list can get a recruit.

Info about the recruit-a-friend program:

EDIT: I filled in Jamza as my recruiter in the friends tab and got a message it was successfull and I got a reward. Even while I am already level 6.

@JammaTal is Jamza in Faeria - Recruiter
@Jules is Sjeng in Faeria

Oh, I haven’t ordered it yet - not while there is time to prevaricate on which version before the pre-order deadline runs out!

Great idea on the recruit-a-friend program … I chose you as my Recruiter and got a reward even though I am at level 12.

Add your name to the list and mark the highest available person as your recruiter.
@Jules is Sjeng in Faeria - Recruiter

@HolstenKnight is Holsten in Faeria - Recruiter

yeah, i got a whopping “recruitment award” of 3 chests.
thanks @Jules! glad to hear that you got a reward too :blush:

so it seems easier than expected.
no level restrictions and no email exchange needed, obviously.

I read somewhere that they changed the level requirement to 15 or lower instead if the previously mentioned lvl 5

a very decent move!

i’m having a blast playing Faeria!
so much substance, so much depth, so much variety.
and esp not nearly as luck dependent as HS.

ok, a bad start (like so many other games on iOS), but after two quick update fixes it got better already. and i’m sure this will go on.
so think twice if you were driven away by that bad start and give it another go.

I might play … if I had any idea what my user name was any longer.

But, since neither my iOS or Steam accounts actually seem to work, screw these guys. I’m giving my money to Eternal, Elder Scrolls and Hearthstone.

One of the worst launches I’ve ever seen.

A self-interest bump …

Faeria players - add your name to this list, set the highest available in this list as your Recruiter in Faeria (top of Friends List) and mark them as a Recruiter here …

Use these 2 codes to redeem 2x 4 chests in the ingame shop.

FaeriaKripp
KrippFaeria

Faeria players - add your name to this list, set the highest available in this list as your Recruiter in Faeria (top of Friends List) and mark them as a Recruiter here …

2 Likes

halfvoid in all the things, I was a kickstarter backer so I’ve got all the cards already too. :smiley:

Duke, had you already registered an account?
then the support must/should be able to help you.
if you did not yet have a registered account, then i would start from scratch.
i had to do it 3x (because of game crashes which are fixed now. 3rd update just hit.) and don’t regret.
just now i’m doing an advanced puzzle quest mission line and like it a lot.
reminds on Neuroshima Hex Puzzles.
the gameplay is all what luck-plagued HS players could ever wish to have.
and more, because of the living map.

thanks a lot, Jules! got my 8 chests :grin:

updated players list:
Faeria players - add your name to this list, set the highest available in this list as your Recruiter.

@halfvoid is halfvoid in Faeria
@robthomasson is robthomasson in Faeria - Recruiter

Faeria players - add your name to this list, set the highest available in this list as your Recruiter.

@halfvoid is halfvoid in Faeria
@Jason1002 is jason1002 in Faeria

@jason1002 Did you add a recruiter in-game? If not, why don’t you use @halfvoid (who’s highest up the list), and then I’ll put you in as my recruiter.

@Jason1002 is jason1002 in Faeria
@geigerm is mgeiger9 in Faeria
@halfvoid is halfvoid in Faeria - Recruiter

geigerm,
“mgeiger9” does not bring you up to my friendslist :flushed:

“mgeigerm9” didn’t work either.

@JammaTal Weird … well, I just tried adding you, so let’s see what happens.

No, I put robthomasson as my recruiter because he was the highest on the list without a “recruiter” after his name.

Well, that makes sense. Guess I could have paid attention. I’ll use @halfvoid.

In a game against @JammaTal, the iPad app crashed, and when I came back, I saw a board with only 2 creatures on it. The problem? We’d both played a LOT more than that. I couldn’t place creatures on the filled spaces, but I couldn’t see, or move, what was there. I’d post a screenshot, but it’s too big.

Not impressed. By the time the coop campaign rolls around, I may no longer be playing this game.