Decathlon Practice Arena

Poor Xanathar. So misunderstood. LOL

Here’s a great article, in seriousness:

1 Like

Sent a Waterdeep invite to @HostileApostle and @whovian223

I’m in favor of either the base game or base + Skullport too. Corruption adds really fun and interesting strategy dynamics to the base game.

That is a great article … and, having tried that strategy, I still hate the !&*%# Xanathar.

I’m good with base + Skullport or just base.

1 Like

I really like Waterdeep, but I don’t own Skullport, so my preference is for base game or base + undermountain.

Unfortunately, I don’t play it much anymore so I don’t have an incentive to buy and learn Skullport.

Well-played @whovian223 and @HostileApostle in our practice game!

A reminder to us all (well, except @whovian223!) that cleaning up those skulls is a key strategic requirement… also I think @HostileApostle and I focused a bit too much on playing Mandatory Quests on each other…

1 Like

GG gents…those skulls don’t mess around…WOW

Feeling my way around on the mandatory quests. Have only played this game once in person and remember hating those things coming my way. Sorry mate! Blame whoever did it to me in person!

2 Likes

I saw the negative numbers increasing for skulls and was saying “ok, not doing anything with those anymore!”

Winning with 106 points seems kind of bad, though. :slight_smile:

Great game!

1 Like

No worries @HostileApostle - all fair game, especially in a learning game!

@whovian223 you can console yourself with the fact that this was a “Short” game so your score is not bad IMO. (See https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1918284/average-score )

1 Like

@JHTaube - congrats on your win in our practice game with @doublebullout. Another case where it pretty much boiled down to a 1 skull difference between 1st and 2nd and between 2nd and 3rd.

1 Like

Yes. It was a close one.

Anyone want a sparring partner for Brass? Quite possibly my weakest game from the whole bunch.

2 Likes

I’m definitely in for some Brass practice! If we want to learn a painful lesson, perhaps we can convince @JammaTal to be our third? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll play a warmup game of Brass. My game is pretty terrible too…

Has anyone had working notifications in Through the Ages for the last few months on iOS?

My notifications have been working fine for TTA.

I’ll play Brass with the one warning that I do not get the game at all so don’t count on me to make any sensible decisions…

Could someone who understands brass do some sort of group game walk through?

Like what is a basic strategy for it? I have looked up strategy stuff on like BGG before, but I find those just as difficult to understand.

1 Like

I might be shipping Coal to Manchester here (LOL) but try this @kennfusion

1 Like

I’m in for a pre-beating beating in Brass too, why not.

And all good on TtA notifications here, banners and (accurate) badges.

I’ve uninstalled TTA from all devices, installed it only on my iPhone, updated the operating system, rebooted the phone, and I still don’t get notifications on TTA. It really kills my enthusiasm to play it!

Very weird…