Decathlon Practice Arena

And games underway. Be warned, I have no idea what I’m doing, at this point. If we were at the table, I’d be the annoying one trying to reread the rules and ask how you play this thing simultaneously.

1 Like

Forgot to post here in case anyone wanted to try out Roll Player before the ladder game… Gaia Project is wrapping up soon, but there’s still time to get a practice game or two started at least!

I will absolutely play. Though I don’t need practice, so if anyone is learning the game or UI I will defer my space in a game to them.

1 Like

I’m game!

I’m in–played a few times but not an expert in any sense of the word.

@Mirefox @whovian223 @geigerm - created a 4P private game.

Key = “repbty”

It says that I can’t join the game

Key is case sensitive, and I think on phones it automatically makes the first letter a capital. That could be the problem?

I did it on Steam and made sure Caps Lock wasn’t on.

But I’ll try it again

Edit: same - wouldn’t let me join. Did somebody else scoop up the space?

You seem to be in the game already…

Ok, it’s not showing up in my game list, but maybe it won’t until it’s my turn?

Yeah, I’m not sure. I didn’t see it either the first time I looked, then I switched tabs and came back and it was there. We are at 4/4 and waiting for @Codington to start it…

Edit: …which literally happened as I was typing that.

1 Like

I’ve played maybe a dozen games between the table and the app and I’ve never been dealt blue, so that’s fun.

My starting rolls, on the other hand, were absolutely not fun.

1 Like

@Mirefox @whovian223 @geigerm - sorry, I dropped the ball on this waiting for everyone to join (note to devs - send a notification when a game is ready to start! :wink:)

We are underway!

2 Likes

Anyone else for a Roll Player practice game?

1 Like

You can add me.

2 Likes

You can add me as well

2 Likes

@Mirefox and @jason1002 use key vhsdvt to join

1 Like

@Mirefox and @jason1002 Where did our game go? It seems to have just disappeared?

Weird. We were close to finishing. Maybe the game ended and results are somewhere else? I’m not sure what’s happened.

Edit: I don’t see it in my recent games list either.