"Crown of Cthulhu" Challenge

Good game. That one location you got really helped you buy better cards. And I just couldn’t put together a good hand. Good luck.

yup. Catacombs are an amazing early pick.

Jamma :bicyclist: wears the :crown: :bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer::beer::beer::beer: challenger: :question:

Sure, I want the crown!

oh, that hurt! your deck was still so full of basic stuff that i had some hope left i might see one more turn. i had all my damage ready (one turn too late) and could have driven you insane then :persevere:

Hardo :hatching_chick: wears the :crown: :hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer::beer::beer::beer:
challenger: :question:

I was pretty sad that my deck was still in shambles! I got lucky though and drew Shadow of Cthulhu, another green card, and my one discard card two cycles in a row!

oh yeah, i could feel my sanity drifing away when having to watch that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

but a pretty nice match inmidst all that madness :smirk:

time is up for a rematch :grimacing:

Jamma :bicyclist: :crossed_swords: :hatching_chick:

yeah! could grab the :crown: and run away with it :blush:

Jamma :bicyclist: wears the :crown: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer::beer::beer::beer:

challenger: :question:

we have reached the 10 symbols limit. so from now on the rightmost icon will be scrolled out/deleted when a new icon will be added.
oh oh…i guess Ultimate KIY HolstenX will not be amused when his beer will be spilled and might come back upon us :anguished:

I’ll take another shot. Symbol is :baseball:

You beat me with the unbeatable strategy of “get more green cards than the other guy”! Good game!

exactly what i meant with “grab what(ever green) you can (green=crown!?) and try to run away with it” :grimacing:

in the current CoC game geigerm is on this “green mile run” and i’m trying to catch up while having a bad feeling about it, doh.

just a tip: when reporting your win, i would simply copy, paste and adjust that crown line of symbols, geigerm :wink:

I’ve taken the :crown: :baseball: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer::beer::beer:

Good game, @JammaTal. As you noted earlier, I was able to put together a solid mostly green deck pretty quickly, and everything went well from there.

I’ll await the next challenger …

1 Like

I’m sending you a challenge.

1 Like

I kept my crown with a win over @KYakerDude. Good game!

That means the current state of things is: :baseball: :baseball: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer::beer:

I await the next challenger …

Here I am!

1 Like

I bear the crown again, though I didn’t think I had any chance of winning that game! Fortunately, @geigerm’s deck didn’t have much firepower…

:crown: :hatching_chick: :baseball: :baseball: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer:

1 Like

I challenged hardco

I was beaten. I am a :runner:

Crown defended! It was another one of those games where the board bogs down with all 7 and 8 cost cards, but with neither of us having an advantage at that point. I grabbed The Unspeakable One and started getting rid of the Initiates. After getting lucky with a couple yellow matches, I had enough to finish him off. Good game!

:crown: :hatching_chick: :hatching_chick: :baseball: :baseball: :bicyclist::hatching_chick::bicyclist::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::surfer: