"Crown of Cthulhu" Challenge

Jasonburnett

Nice game Jason. The purple and green won out. I could see your hand gaining strength, but I managed to whittle down your sanity before it was too late.

Icon list: :crown::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer: :baseball::bicyclist:

Current Challenger:

Challenger List:

I bee :bee: the next challenger

1 Like

Nice game Zebracadabra. Sorry to see you going to the funny farm.

Icon list: :crown::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::baseball:

Current Challenger: - Your name here -

Challenger List:

Gg, kyakerdude. I’ll drive you crazy next time.

Resurrect a zombie thread? Why not, Zombies are still sexy.

I got myself a new Ipad a while ago, and went through my purchased list and rediscovered this jewel of a game, I play it very regular since. So, it can only get more fun to play it with friends.

I guess I am still the reigning king in yellow?: "The King In Yellow" Challenge Thread

And we can just continue this, very successful, old thread with the symbols?

So I just challenged @KYakerDude ?

For everyone who likes to join: https://apps.apple.com/de/app/cthulhu-realms/id1035256452

The game is best described as a deck building card game, quite similar to star realms (but even better in my opinion, and I played SR a lot).

I am also open for friendly challenges, my nick: Holsten

Icon list: :crown::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::baseball:

Current Challenger: Holsten

Challenger List:

1 Like

Love this game. Accepted your challenge.

I’d better get in here before my chickies are taken out.

I luv this game.

One of very few games I enjoy, even losing.

@Zebracadabra is this an apply? :smile:

Current Challenger: Holsten

Challenger List:
Hardco
Zebracadabra

Sure!

Icon list: :crown: :beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::baseball:

Champion: Holsten (for challenges in CR)
Current Challenger: Hardco

Challenger List:
Zebracadabra

I won against @KYakerDude, fun game (at least for me). One of those games I guess, not much kyaker could do.

@Hardco feel free to challenge me whenever you like. I will be back from work late today.

@HolstenKnight has been challenged!

Good grief, I haven’t played in maybe a year… :laughing:

Ups, I just accepted the challenge by hardco (he was first in line). I will leave your challenge open @Zebracadabra, if I win I will accept it immediately :wink:

It was one of those games where I knew I wasn’t going anywhere. Glad you started this up again. I really like this game.
Put me back on the list.

Icon list: :crown: :beer::surfer::surfer::game_die::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::bicyclist::surfer::surfer::baseball:

Champion: Holsten (for challenges in CR)
Current Challenger: Hardco

Challenger List:
Zebracadabra
Kyakerdude

Btw. My suggestion with the symbols, to have at least a goal in theory: we cap the symbols at 15 (I will mark it as soon as we reach 15 (1 more atm), so after 15 a new symbol drops the last in the end) and if anyone manages to make 10 of the 15 symbols his symbol, he wins this challenge?
I guess this is just theory, I had winstreaks of about 10 in a row in ranked matches in CR… but some of the wins were timeout wins etc.
On the other hand hardco would just need 4 more chickens, which is possible before the first drops. But it would be a very deserved win over the last 4 years. If we he pulls it off, we can start something else as a new challenge :man_shrugging:

Ok, I messed up. The challenge will remain open in case @Hardco loses.

It has been so long since I played this that I had to download the game again and reset my password…

I believe in previous challenges we played until someone had taken over the entire row with their symbols. If you win you get your symbol at the beginning, and your symbol can’t fall off the end when you win.

Sounds even better, lets do this :wink:

1 Like