Concordia players wanted

@Zebracadabra kind reminder

Gg! @geigerm @Blackfyre

Should we go again? Should we try for a 4th? A different map?

1 Like

Yes, great game. I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would. I would love to play again.

The only thing I did not enjoy were the long waiting times between turns. Although a turn takes me less than two minutes usually, the waiting time between one turn, and the other, were roundabout 24 hours each time up to a day and a half or two until I could take my next turn. That’s why I was bothering you guys with PMs.

I’m on several times each day, even when I see no notifications, since I can’t trust them on my iPad - and I’m in another game anyway.

I’d also love several turns each day and the best way to accomplish that is more games. Lol.

GG to both of you! I’m definitely up for another one. I’ll try to take turns more consistently, but I don’t take my iPad to work and don’t check board games on my phone that often.

I think I just enjoyed the game so much (too much) that I constantly checked for my turn to come. It might’ve been aggravated by the fact that I had vacation the past 2 weeks :sweat_smile: no worries, I’m starting work in 2 days, so I’ll probably be slower myself.

@Zebracadabra would you kindly create a game for us, and anyone else who might be willing to join?

@Blackfyre @geigerm

Ok, started a new game Zebracadabra’s Room, 3 players, password “zebra”.

If Mike chooses not to play, anyone can enter with that password.

If we like later on, there are other maps and expansions. I’m willing to play everything at some point.

If anyone else is reading this and wants to join in other games, let us know!

I learned the game only recently and am very happy I started playing.

1 Like

I’m ready for another game if you need an extra person.

@Zebracadabra if you don’t mind, let’s cancel the game you just created, to create a 4 player game with @JMH.75 and @geigerm.

New game created 4 players. Zebracadabra’s room 2 - password “zebra4”

@JMH.75 @Blackfyre @geigerm

I’ll keep the other game going in case everyone still wants to play. If no further moves today, I’ll try to cancel it.

I’m happy to play both—up to you guys.

Yes, I’ll play both as well

@Blackfyre @geigerm

Gg, guys. I’m loving Concordia. If you have any suggestions re other maps or expansions, I’d love to hear it. I’d love to play again. Do we try for a 4th player?

2 Likes

I’d also love to play again and would say we can definitely add a 4th if someone is interested. 3 players is fun, too.

Haven’t played any other maps or expansions but I’m open to trying any of them.

I’m loving the game too, but I was playing 2 games parallel till yesterday. Personally I tend to get overwhelmed quickly, when I play 2 games parallel, even if it’s a game I know or play often.

I quickly loose track of my last action or my plan, I don’t know if other have the same issue.

So, long story short, I prefer to finish my current (4 player) game with you guys, before starting a new game if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Didn’t think of this point but I agree. I have a couple of apps in which I can handle having multiple games going at once, but Concordia probably isn’t one of them.

1 Like

Congrats @Zebracadabra btw. Nice game.

I really enjoy the game much more than I thought I would. I played it once only in real a longer time ago, but I got crushed and had mixed feelings towards the game afterwards . For one of the guys who were playing with us, it was (probably still is) his favorite game (alongside Brass Burmingham).

Back to your question, I do not mind if we played with the same constellation a few times more, I don’t feel bored at all. But if you guys like to change, go ahead, I’ll gladly play a new map or different player count.

I’ll play if you want another. I don’t have a great grasp on my strategies so I’ll probably be a pushover. Oh, and I’m generally terrible at games for reasons I don’t understand.

I guess it’s @Mirefox @Blackfyre @geigerm and @Zebracadabra for another game. Amirite? I’m starting it as “stately” room, password “play”

Same base game stuff. Nothing extra. If @JMH.75 wants to make it five, I can prolly ditch this and do it for five. Anyway, it’s up and ready now for four.

@Mirefox @Blackfyre @geigerm - re the game I opened

Still waiting on @Blackfyre to join.

Room is “stately” - pw is “play”

Or, did I misunderstand?

1 Like