Concordia players wanted

:flushed:
strange indeed!

yeah, nothing there for me.

mystery solved!
and again it has to do with my habit of closing down apps when i’m done with my turns, or in this case done with watching the final scoring ceremony.
so i never tapped on “Main Menu” in the final screen (see above :point_up_2:).
i always tapped on “Show Details” and then…closed down the app.

so i just went into the game again, took another look at the details (and took screenies just in case someone wants to see them), but this time i selected “Main Menu” and…the game was gone.
feels like a trap for getting back server space asap :smirk:
if you’d like to keep the game for some time, just close down the app when that final screen comes up.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize you could end the game. I spent too many turns setting myself up rather than pulling my cards back and getting some immediate points!

In case someone is looking to start a game, I am available.

I’d play. I hope you don’t mind playing a beginner.

I’ll play.

@Blackfyre @geigerm and @Zebracadabra are in.

Anyone else? Just invite us!

@Blackfyre @geigerm

I started a 3p Concordia since no one else responded. Look for room “zebra” and password is “cadabra”.

Thank you, joined

Thanks, I’m in!

Game on! @Blackfyre up.

Not sure I’d rank myself as a beginner. I’ve completed three games and I’m in another. It takes a bit before you can be competitive. There is a strategy video. I’ll try to find the link and post it tmw.

@Blackfyre

https://youtu.be/0N4H2W3rOkw
Concordia strategy video (thanks to @zen4one) for the link.

1 Like

@geigerm @Zebracadabra
Are you guys getting turn notifications for this game ? I am not, but it could be my notification setting (Badges and Notification Center only).

I am, but every once in awhile, it fails. I’m always checking twice a day minimum for any games - jic.

1 Like

I haven’t seen a notification yet. Just checking the game when I check my other multiplayer apps.

I also never got any notification

@Blackfyre. @geigerm

Are you guys getting notifications yet?

I’ve not received any notifications . I check the app 3-4 times daily though.

I am on my iPad only, which I’ve been away from all day.