Charterstone: Digital Edition Beta announced!

Ch_Beta_Horizontal

https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLScuX_S1fkBi7SrXVA…/viewform

If you want a chance to take part in the beta tests of Charterstone: Digital Edition fill out the application form and, well, hope for the best! The number of spots is limited, and we reserve every right to be picky with our beta testers.

The sign-ups start now and will last until the 8th of December.

Do not forget to tell your friends! The more apply, the better!
If you don’t get in, don’t worry! The game will be available for the purchase soon enough!

P.S. Do add in the comments that you’re from Stately Play. May or may not increase your chances. I make no promises, but hey, it definitely won’t hurt.

3 Likes

I don’t personally use TestFlight, so I’ll let the others who do handle the beta testing on iOS, but I eagerly look forward to the full release. I will be buying it day-one without hesitation.

1 Like

And it’s getting closer and closer to release…!

1 Like

I said I would get a fb account, but obviously I’d hope for a different method of communication!

Signed up on Beta. Said nice things about Acram. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doh, saw this a day after signing up.

1 Like

Ack!

Me too.

Oh well. Whovian223 is pretty memorable, right? gulp

1 Like

Finally started. Anyone get in?

I did not.

Check your inbox, Dave! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did not either, sadly…

Me either … but I thought I saw somewhere that the first group was extremely small–20ish people or so? So there’s hope for when it expands later …

Oops… :blush:

1 Like

Well, now you can pester either Dave (check your inbox!) or the other Dave @whovian223 for tales of untold wonder from the land of Greengully, as they have both been granted access to the beta.

By which I mean my hands are clean and I can dump all the responsibility on those two. Yay me!

2 Likes

I want to be Dave! Let @Neumannium be the “Other Dave.” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tell you what, whoever gives Charterstone the best review gets to be the main Dave. I think that’s fair!

4 Likes

[I’m okay with this.-ed.]

1 Like

“Best” as in “most positive” or “best” as in “best-written?” :slight_smile:

Just started and I need to mention one thing…please make text bigger. My eyes are shit and I can’t read this!

Ahem…now, back to testing.

Literally cannot read:

Definitely a case of Too Many Daves.

I suggest that who ever loses the best review contest should have to change their account name to Oliver Boliver Butt.

That might be enough incentive for Neumann to invest in a magnifying glass…

5 Likes