Charterstone: Digital Edition Beta announced!

My college nickname was Oliver Boliver Butt, so…

3 Likes

I read this to my kids multiple times a week and that name always makes them crack up.

If I change my name to ‘Dave’ can I also get an invite?

1 Like

Dave, what device and system version are you on exactly? Because this does not look scaled properly for iOS, tell you this much.

1 Like

We kinda figured it out. Your phone (name being utterly adequate) IS SO MASSIVE, the scaling switched from phone screens to not phone screens :smiley:

It will be fixed with the next update (Friday evening).

2 Likes

Awesome!

Hooray! New update and I can see! I can see! [falls into pit]

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like

Anyone playing the release version?

A couple of people over in the Journalism thread started up some games. They also reported that there may be a big bug that is being squashed ASAP.

So did we settle the “Dave” thing?

Doesn’t someone have to be like Boaty McBoatface now?

The iOS update landed, hopefully that addresses the Multiplayer game breaking stuff. I’ll try to find out

Edit: my stuck game has now become unstuck! That’s a great start

2 Likes

I am very much enjoying this game.

No idea how to make it good!

1 Like

After the patch our second session was a lot smoother. 6 players starting the campaign from the start. The game actually hung at the same point again (the start of the second round, picking a persona) but everyone leaving and rejoining the game seemed to clear the jam this time.

There’s a few quality of life things that would be nice, such as an event log in case you looked away from the screen, but we are managing to get through the game at least.

If only they’d fix the notifications… I still seem to get notified it is my turn for everyone’s turn.

1 Like

Alright, given the state of the last campaign, I’m looking for something a little less ambitious. Are there 3 others interested in playing a campaign that can manage at least a turn a day?

I’m in!

I am and can. I have no idea how to play and haven’t bought it, yet, but this will force me to. :blush:

I’d love to play–still learning the game but it’s pretty cool so far.