Any interest for a Potion Explosion tournament?

the same had happened to Zebracadabra, but the games came back some time later :flushed:

Still shows up for me, the arrowā€™s pointing to you as if it was your turn.

Well rats. I guess itā€™s not a server issue.
Games havenā€™t come back yet so Iā€™ll have to contact their support.

I donā€™t know what the problem is so Iā€™ve setup a new game. If we play two, thatā€™s okay.

@Snotty128 did you get my invite?

Ive just checked in so the game has now begun

Games have returned.

And now theyā€™re gone again ā€¦ NO WORDS!

Potion Explosion has been updated! I can verify that notifications and app badges work. Iā€™ve been playing two person games with my parents and the games havenā€™t disappeared.

Who is interested in playing a few games?

Shoot me an invite again. Hopefully weā€™re able to actually finish a game this time around. :smiley:

Yes. I sent you an invite @KYakerDude, let me know if it didnā€™t go through as Iā€™m not very sure my account is stable.

Iā€™m always open for a game!

Whovian223 on there too (pretty much anywhere except BGG, unless they donā€™t allow numbers like Star Realms, in which case Iā€™m just Whovian)

Got your invite @JHTaube and sent one to @halfvoid. Games are ready.

Warning to those who have games with me: all of my online games have disappeared. I will be contacting support later this morning, but donā€™t expect my turns until itā€™s fixed.

Good luck. All my game disappeared over a week ago and they have not been able to do a damn thing about it.

Even when I create a game, it doesnā€™t appear and the others get the invites! Figure that one out!

Asmodee has come out with three game and each has been a gigantic FAIL.

itā€™s even more disturbing!
all other players could join games you had created and the games got started :flushed:

ā€œonlyā€ that you cannot see the games and canā€™t take your turn.
my list of online games is littered with broken and corrupted games again.
waitā€¦all 7 games on my list are broken itm :confounded:
epic fail! absolutely ridiculous.

It is strange how some games in Potion Explosion work fine, but other donā€™t. Iā€™ve played multiple games with my parents without any problems. But there are some other games Iā€™ve setup that the other person never takes their turn, or they are unable to. I wonder what the problem is.

Heard back from Asmodee after they asked me for a bunch of information.

"Thanks for your quick answer, we are working on an big update who should arrive soon. this help us a lot.
This update should fix this issues. "

Crossing my fingers!

1 Like

Potion Explosion update is out, and my games are back!!!

If you had disappearing games, check and see if theyā€™re there now after updating.

i can tell that all hidden/vanished games have come back for @Zebracadabra too.

call me impressed. Asmodee kept updating, and the 3rd attempt succeeded at last.
are we ready for the tournament now?

1 Like