Any interest for a Potion Explosion tournament?

I hit like to indicate im interested :slight_smile:

Im snotty128 on dow_emphasized text_

@Snotty128 Invite sent.

Jammatal on DoW/Asmodee and ready to explode…uh…for explosions…uh…exploding potions.

@JHTaube Our game is bugged, shows you with no time remaining. I got up to 53, which probably would not have been enough to win. You had 40 but it looked like you could just edge me out. I’ll leave it to you to rematch if you wish.

Despite my love for this app, it’s not ready for prime time.

I’ll notify the dev tmw.

I’ve setup another game. Lets see if this works.

Take a look now. I opened the game on phone to discover it was really my turn. I had taken a turn on the iPad to get to 40 but that turn was not loaded on the phone. Went again.

Looks like everyone joined so far except @halfvoid. Are you seeing the invite?

Yep, got the invite this time around. Should be started now with JHTaube first.

I don’t get it. I open it and you get to 40, exactly as before. Something is wrong. It still shows no time remaining for you. I’ve taken my subsequent turn three times not and get to 53. How many times do I need to take the same turn? This is frustrating.

Seems like it’s a 24-hour clock that continues to run down rather than 24 hours for each turn. Could make this one tough to complete.
It’s @Zebracadabra’s turn now.

I’ve set things for 14 days and never had any problems taking 2 turns a day.

It keeps running until it’s not your turn, then the other player’s clock starts running. So it’s 7 days per player.

Heard a tweet from Asmodee. They said they are working on updates, hopefully to fix notifications and game switching!

@snotty128 could you please check to see if any games are waiting for you? Thanks!

Ive played both my games today, so within the last 4-5 hours or so. The games show me that it is jhtaubes or whovians turn, depending on which game. I do not see any new invites

Yeah, with people in different time zones, I think we’d be better suited for more than 24hours total. Though initially I thought that was more like Star Realms 24-48hr per turn thing too. Which really is the best IMO.

I’ve found that 14 days works great. And I have played one game with 7 days and it worked fine too

One of our games may be hung. The lobby shows its my turn but in game its waiting for @JHTaube.

Must be messed up. When I open our three player game, it says it’s @Zebracadabra’s turn.

The game disappeared after 24 hours. Setup a 14 day game. This should work better.

Famous last words …

All of my online games are gone now. I assume this isn’t just me.