2nd StatelyPlay Castles of Burgundy Championship

The “excellent player” remark makes me believe you’ve never played CoB with me …

2 Likes

Yes, that’s me.

Accepted!

1 Like

@JHTaube it’s your turn

Thanks for the heads up.

@Schlotzky you are up in our game.

Sorry, completely spaced on it. Just took my turn.

j4son, you are up my man!

I’m not getting consistent notifications, just checking a few times a day. Not really sure what the deal is.

Thanks , I did not get a notification. I will now check a couple times a day

@Baelnor - you’re up!

1 Like

@Codington You are up in our game.

Thanks for the nudge, @Mirefox - I had no badge and I just realized it this morning.

All is well and we are back underway!

Yeah, I’m noticing a little trend on this thread. Doesn’t seem the notifications are highly reliable?

Other than the sadly departed Carcassonne, and the still shining example of Through the Ages, has any other game ever not had notification problems? :stuck_out_tongue:

Having been in the trenches, I feel qualified to blame Apple on this - they’ve never solved the issue(s) with Game Center or provided clear guidance to developers that I’m aware that explains how to handle badges and notifications for asynchronous game play.

2 Likes

Carcassonne has had problems for me recently. Wait too long and they disappear. Same with some of these Digidiced games.

Star Realms has never had notification problems for me.

1 Like

Ascension? That’s always seemed pretty reliable.

But yes @Codington, I certainly recognize that Apple has a part to play in many of the issues.

Table 6 results - good game @js619 @doublebullout!

4 Likes

@irishdomer08 you are out of time in our game…

1 Like

Table 5 Result. I was gifted a flying start and managed to hold on as both @SpiceTheCat and @geigerm had a stronger finish …

2 Likes