2020 Carcassonne Quaran-Tournament Sign-up

So, @irishdomer08, you could probably mark yourself as a 1-0 winner over Spice, who remains missing (and is hopefully well).

He already forfeited his first match, so it’s not like it would be too controversial.

Hardco over @geigerm 247-205

The game seemed closer than the final score shows, with us both finishing some big cities, but I had the farming edge at the end. Good game!

1 Like

Ok, just did that. Go ahead and send me an invite. Whatever combo you choose is fine with me

JMH.75 over @Hardco 211-184

Gg!

1 Like

Another nail-biter. It came down to a hotly-contested large cathedral city. Eventually I was one meeple ahead and was able to close down the chance for Mike to draw level … at the expense of limiting completion to two tiles … and I got one of them. Phew! So close until that happened.

Good game!

1 Like

GG. I got a few double points roads scored to give me an edge. Otherwise pretty even throughout.

@JaneHatke, my congratulations! well played!

@JammaTal, thank you. Good game!

Good game @kennfusion!

1 Like

Yeah, great game. I thought you were out of Meeples, and would not be able to take the pasture back. I still would have been 5 pts short though.

A scrappy game that I won by a thousand cuts rather than by any masterstroke. The tempo was against @irishdomer08 from early on .We both managed to tie up some of other’s meeples but when the shortage began to bite Michael had too many of his meeples on roads that failed to complete. There was the traditional large city that should have fallen to @irishdomer08 but I got lucky and my surplus meeples were put to work in the fields. Good game.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to shout out that this tournament is going well. We are in the quarter finals and down to a total of eight players!

I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful game. Makes me sad to realize that we will be losing online play in this app in the future when CodingMonkeys turn off their servers.

Good luck everyone.

@js619 GG! That was a very defensive game for both of us, mostly just trying to lock each down.

1 Like

Well played! Super defensive, couldn’t get anything going scoring wise, as the pic shows lol!

1 Like

@johnl over @JHTaube

Good game!

GG @JaneHatke

@kennfusion, nice win!

@Hardco lol, I think I literally just lost that game on the river.

I don’t like the river, so my goal is to always try to kill it…

Competitive game despite an early block on my part.

Thanks @robthomasson
Next up @Hardco