Unmatched, or goodness me what a big sword you have Alice

Moved in both games. Oh for red dots…

1 Like

I’m not making excuses for how this game is going to end up, but I had to re-watch the same sequence so many times that I started pounding the skip button and inevitably “passed” on using my end of combat ability. Then I got to watch the same sequence about 6 more times where it felt like the game was mocking me for not moving like I should have…

Yes, I’ve done exactly this. Possibly even against you already.

I didn’t notice any obvious blunders on your part in our game. I simply had a combat card that allowed me to move after combat so I was going to try and be a little sneaky and get to Merlin, but it wouldn’t have changed much. We will just keep standing in front of each other swinging our swords for the time being.

@SpiceTheCat

I think you’ve been up for a while I’m our game.

This is not a very snappy asynchronous experience, not because of you but because of the implementation. Ah well.

Nudge to @SpiceTheCat

Sorry - life, and the absence of the Pavlovian red dot…

@SpiceTheCat

You’ve been up for a bit again.

I think we are highlighting the flawed online with this game, especially juxtaposed against the Ascension league that runs like a dream.

2 Likes

How I try to remind myself to check Unmatched…

I think there’s also too many points where you log in to press „turn end“ or do something trivial. It works better as sync, in the few games I played. Alas.

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s just not optimized for asynch.

Case in point - I think you’ve just won (congrats :slight_smile: ) but there’s a rotating hourglass so i guess it’s expecting you to do something before game end.

That was indeed the case. Good game. I’ll keep an eye on updates to see if they ever clean it up a bit.