To alpha and beyond: Hades' Star

halfvoid in game.

JS619 in game… catchy, I know. And I absolutely agree about the level 2 transports with the computer - I definitely waste hydrogen sometimes, but I’m never really at a loss for hydro, so…

I also completed a diplomacy station last night, so I’m available for diplomacy. Diplomatic diplomacy, no less.

And I don’t mind the name at all, although @Snotty128 raises a decent point.

http://www.dignitas.ch/?lang=en

JMH.75 in game. Coming 2 weeks I’m on holidays at a place where wifi is almost non-existent, so don’t expect to much from me :slight_smile:

Athros in game. I’d like to join as well :slight_smile:

Definitely not an association I was going for. So, I created “Stately Star.” Close, but different enough to keep it unofficial.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a way to send invites in the corporation window like most games of this genre. I left it as an open corporation, so you should be able to find it under the chat window (pull up from the bottom) > Corporation tab > Recommended. Let me know if any of you run into problems.

Me Giant. Me joined Stately Star.

I didn’t mind Dignitas, it is a Latin approximation of Stately and I figured the Swiss euthanasia could be a metaphor for all the dying red stars.

So, how do we collaborate and cooperate as a corporate? And what does a diplomacy station do? That’s probably the next major purchase I can make in a day or two…

I had to make it request to join. We had 12 join that weren’t from the forum, which isn’t fair to you here. I will buy a diplomacy station to see it that allows me to send a link for you to request to join.

For how we can cooperate, the first way it to do “private” red star scans, which will be open to fellow members of the corporation. That way you don’t have to rush to load orbs like some of the public missions.

Further options open up with diplomacy stations and trade stations, though I haven’t made it that far.

yeah, you got a lot of new corporate interns :). (Acquisitions Incorporated reference)

I’m MisterMentat as well. I’d like an invite when you figure out how to send them! I played the alpha for a few weeks, so I’m a pioneer (said with that stereotypical Nigel Thornberry-ish emphasis). I don’t really know anything despite that though, ha!

Is there a way to search for the corporation? I can’t seem to find a way to find it in the game.

CEO Apex

Not showing up for me… I have six other corps but not Stately… and from the chat window, there’s no way to search for a specific corp as of now. Might have to set up a time to be on at the same time as someone to grab their profile and see the corporation.

Are you on right now? If you see one of us on global chat, you can request that way.

Happened to find @Snotty128 in chat and sent a request. Also requested diplomacy with Snotty but it said his centers are full?

Ive dont have any diplomacy centres yet, so I guess they are ‘full’ in a manner of speaking

This seems like a neat game, but I hate the “wait for about 8 hours to progress” mechanic. Why design such a barrier to people playing your game?

Not being able to search through corps is a killer for trying to join up with your friends. I’ve only got 4 corps in my recommended and none of them are Stately Star. Can’t see Stately start in the corp leaderboard since it only goes through the top 100, same with players. :frowning:

If you send a global chat in-game through the galaxy tab you should be able to reach someone in the corp online.

@halfvoid let me know when you’ll be on and I’ll look for you in global chat…

1 Like

Managed to get in. Cheers guys!