Terra Mystica app - Power income question

Not sure which category this should be in

Been playing some AI games to brush up (ok, actually just figure out what the hell I’m doing) and there’s something I can’t figure out about Power income.

Let’s say I have 7 power in Bowl Two and 3 power in Bowl One. I have nothing available in Bowl Three.

I choose a bonus tile that has (could be wrong number) 3 power income and I also have power income from my buildings (let’s say 4 income).

When the turn starts, I get my normal income of workers, money and power. I now have 10 power in Bowl 2 and 1 power in Bowl 3.

Then, when the bonus tile power income comes, nothing changes.

Shouldn’t I now have 7 power in Bowl 2 and 4 power in Bowl 3?

Not sure if that all makes sense. I’m wondering if there’s a rule I’m missing, or if it’s a bug that, when you get regular income and bonus income power, the bonus tile doesn’t trigger?

The power animation still happens. It’s just that the numbers don’t change.

Based on what you say … it seems wrong … but so far I have only seen correct application of income by the app.

The bonus tile should by applied … and not affected by regular (derived from buildings) income.

The one thing that occurs to me to say is that the income displayed in the summary below your portrait does include the effect of all relevant bonus cards.

Probably we need screenshots to discuss further …

Based on your description, you should have 6power in Bowl 2, and 4 power in bowl 3. However, during the income phase I believe the power bowls show your final income, even if the game shows the power income happening in increments.

That could be it. Except I see it actually change for the first income, so maybe not

If I see it again, I’ll take screenshots.

Edit: ok, I see what you mean. I just reproduced it with screenshots, and you’re right. After the first income sequence, it ends up being what it should be after the second one.

Then when the second one is shown, it’s already correct so it doesn’t change.

Weird implementation, but at least I understand it now.

Thank you!