Steamworld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

2 Likes

Sweet! :+1:

Fans have been clamoring for an RPG that is set within the intriguing SteamWorld and, later this year, they will get their wish. Image & Form Games has announced SteamWorld Quest: Hands of Gilgamesh, a role-playing card game, and it debuts on the Nintendo Switch later in 2019.

In this new SteamWorld experience for Nintendo Switch, players will guide a crew of heroic steambots through a hand-drawn world and battle using their wits and a handful of cards. The combat is turn-based and features dragons, vivid worlds, magic, knights, and more of what you’d expect in a fantasy RPG.
https://www.shacknews.com/article/109489/steamworld-quest-to-be-a-timed-exclusive-on-nintendo-switch

I’ll add this one to my 2019 Switch queue, along with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order. Yoshi’s Crafted World on March 29th is a likely acquisition, as well, probably depend on progress I make on New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe by then. :sunglasses:

My Switch backlog is growing quite large. I’m getting Stemworld Dig 2 for a trip in a month and am looking forward to this RPG.