Stately Playthrough: Darkest Night 2nd Edition, Turns 2 through 4

Originally published at: http://statelyplay.com/2018/04/05/stately-playthrough-darkest-night-2nd-edition-turns-2-through-4/

Tabletop •

Despite two school musicals, umpteen volleyball tournaments, and a spring break drive to Florida, I’ve finally managed to get the second video of our Darkest Night 2nd Edition playthrough finished. Whew.

This video picks up where the last one left off and brings us three full turns, namely turns two through four. Future videos will be one turn (maybe two) so I can get these things out the door quicker. Seriously, trying to do all these turns at once was a big mistake and just too much damn work. Not like you care about that, but I really want to get at least one out per week. Two per week would be amazing.

Also, my microphone broke while in Florida, so I had to record using a crappy headset mic. It sounds like I’m recording in a bathroom which, I assure you, I only did for 37% of the video. See if you can figure out which scenes! I’ll be looking to get a new microphone, but it might be awhile. I apologize in advance for your aching earholes.

1 Like

It sounds like I’m recording in a bathroom which, I assure you, I only did for 37% of the video.

Aye but if you watch it on the porcelain throne it’s either really thematic or a bit too intimate, depending upon where you’re at emotionally.

2 Likes