Stately Play Perpetual Multi-game Ladder

thanks, that did it

1 Like

@JammaTal @JMH.75 Jamma has the basic game so just a base game on the Hellas map OK?

Ok

@JammaTal @JMH.75 Room created - Zen SP ladder - password skyrise … I think there’s a room since now I can’t get Concordia to show the rooms as I’m stuck at Loading …

1 Like

Second try - room up!

@zen4one, sorry, but Venus expansion required.

i had some trouble with log-in. had to do it again and again and again.
Concordia has somehow deteriorated to a troublesome game :confounded:
so i refuse to throw more money at it for as long as the problems go on.

@JMH.75 @JammaTal Jamma is starting a new room so you can abandon mine ///

@JMH.75, i have created a game on Hispania map because it’s for 2-4 players.
password: moly

Table 1 complete…

I was just barely able to get to the finish line before @Hardco and scooped up a ton of points from Minerva for the win. @Schlotzky ran out of time to spend his resources or it would have been closer, I think. GG!

Before I what? What’s Minerva???

Good game all!

1 Like

Gg to you both. Indeed I lost track of the end game trigger. It’s a patented move of mine…

1 Like

LOL. All three of us were getting close to building all of our cities, so I had to hope the +7 for triggering the end of the game would put me over the top.

I managed to grab Mason, Farmer, and Weaver cards for Minerva points although I think the Weaver was more of a blocking move.

Good game @Zebracadabra @JHTaube

Side note: as we are coming to the end of Season 2, the opportunity to add new games to the list for next season is now!

Dune: Imperium seems like probably a hands-down winner if it comes to a vote (sadly, Stone Age reboot has no notifications and other issues right now so I can’t in good faith include it.)

Please let me know if you are aware of other new games in the past few months that aren’t already on the list.

3 Likes

It’s a super old app but Ra has been rejuvenated at the table. Does that have asynch and is it worth a consideration?

2 Likes

Well, thanks for the Ra love, but unfortunately it was pulled from the App Store ages ago. I haven’t seen a replacement come out - despite the fact that my understanding from Reiner was that he pulled the license in order to give another developer a chance to create a newer version. :man_shrugging: :cry:

1 Like

Oh! Sorry☺️

I own it and don’t realize nobody else could.

Edit: What a terribly written sentence. I’ll keep it to forever know my shame…

2 Likes

Maybe most (all) of us do still own the old app?!
I would love some Ra games as well.

@jason1002 @JHTaube

Very close the whole way! Gg!
We used the Gallia map.

Minerva made the difference.

@Mirefox @Blackfyre - I would suggest a separate tournament / thread for games that can’t be downloaded anymore… :slight_smile:

Once Season 3 is determined here, I can look at spinning up something else - unless someone beats me to it!

1 Like