Stately Play Decathlon 2022!

Table 3 done
Good game!

1 Like

In case anyone was wondering, it looks like Munchkin will have to wait for the 2023 Decathlon :wink: Early access for Steam is coming this week, but iOS will likely be months after that…

Table 7 finished, well played both

3 Likes

Good, close game!

1 Like

Well done @Caradog and @johnl !

1 Like

Well done, all! 24 days is a nice pace. Game #9 is just around the corner - I’ll post tables in a couple of days.

In the meantime, please head over to the Decathlon Preparation thread to nominate games for the last game of the Decathlon. NOTE: only games that have not been in the Decathlon before are being considered!

I’m in Disneyland 12/4 - 12/10; I’ll be making moves but they’ll be slower than usual.

1 Like

Thinking about game #10, I almost forgot to start game #9! :stuck_out_tongue:

Another perennial favourite, perhaps because of it’s nearly perfect “middle weight” of 2.46 / 5.00, perhaps because all of us deep down have at least a little bit of D&D nerd inside… Lords of Waterdeep!

The first person at each table will please create an online game and invite the other two. Be sure to set the game length to “45 days” from the button over the list of players.

TL:DR - either the base game or adding Skullport is the recommended configuration.

NOTE: it is highly recommended that you DO NOT pick the Undermountain expansion since it contains the “Open Lord” card which is widely considered OP for a 3 player game.

Additionally, for Decathlon play, I would ask that you not choose to play a “Long Game” for obvious reasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here are the rankings/tables…

Table 1
@Codington
@Schlotzky
@feederofgoats

Table 2
@kennfusion
@Hardco
@Baelnor

Table 3
@irishdomer08
@Notsew12345
@JMH.75

Table 4
@JaneHatke
@doublebullout
@HostileApostle

Table 5
@Mirefox
@whovian223
@SpiceTheCat

Table 6
@jason1002
@js619
@geigerm

Table 7
@JHTaube
@Caradog
@johnl

1 Like

@Hardco and @Baelnor invite sent

1 Like

@SpiceTheCat @whovian223

I’ve added you both as friends, assuming you are SpiceTheCat and Whovian in-game.

Do we have an expansion prefeeence? I’m good with any and all but am happy to do the tourney-recommended base+Skullport, or even just base of that’s all you have.

1 Like

I’m good with just Skullport.

Table 4 invites out

1 Like

That’s me. Accepted the invitation, good to go.

Table 1 invites out - happy gaming!

I sent an invite for table 7.

1 Like

@whovian223 I believe we are waiting on you to accept.

I never received a notification! I’ll do that shortly.

I just checked and I don’t have a game invite waiting for me.

Thanks for starting the table John. I’ve joined.

Uploading: DBAEDF69-3F9A-4CDB-BFE6-BD7F6834ECB9.png…

Interesting. Perhaps I’ve got the wrong whovian?

Which whovian? Whovian’s on first. What’s on second. I don’t know is on third. :stuck_out_tongue: