Stately Play Decathlon 2021

Games created with both @JaneHatke and @irishdomer08

1 Like

CoachSchlotz

Sent you a friend request.

Accepted…waiting for Mirefox to accept my request to begin that game.

I did not see a friend request from you but I did send one after checking. Ball is in your court now :grin:

Fast play with @jason1002 on Table 2. Great game!
KYakerDude 35
Jason1002 -2

1 Like

You are a better player than me — you got all five of the 1x1 patches somehow.

@Baelnor and @Schlotzky, we should get started.

Baelnor, i think you must invite me. as we are already friends in Patchwork this should be easy going.

Schlotzky, what is your exact player tag in Patchwork/all digidiced games?
needed for sending you a friend request.
i’m JammaTal in all digidiced games (and in all other games as well).

@Baelnor, @JammaTal - I sent both of you a friend request earlier today. They both say pending in the friends list in the app. For what it’s worth my username is Schlotzky.

1 Like

got no ingame message nor push notification at all.
now i’ve sent a request too and it’s also on status “pending” :man_facepalming:

that’s ridiculous, hm?

Very strange. I was able to go in just now and tap on @jammatal 's invitation (which still said pending), and then click the plus to add him. So looks like we’re set up. No change for @baelnor though.

I started the one with Jamma. Schlotzky I have sent a friend invite. Either I can start or you can start

@Hardco Just accepted your friend request.

@feederofgoats What’s your username?

Another fast game with @JMH.75. Fun game.

KYakerDude 38
JMH.75 -16

1 Like

Table 7 @Mirefox over @HostileApostle

Good game! I get smoked by my wife at this game fairly frequently but this was one of my higher-button games.

1 Like

I’m glad I could be your whipping boy. Thanks for the confidence boost. Lol.

Haha, that’s not quite what I meant. I was trying to say I got super lucky and never play like that.

Not sure I’ve ever seen someone have that many buttons. Well played!

Hardco (36) over @geigerm (14)

Things were close for a bit, but I think I got three turns in a row including the 0/3 piece and the 2/1 piece. I ended up getting the 7x7 early, and getting to pass the last few rounds because there was not enough room on my board for any of the remaining pieces.

Good game @geigerm!

2 Likes

Good game! The point values seemed close, but I felt like I was behind the whole game.