Stately Play Decathlon 2021

Congrats to everyone on keeping the Decathlon ahead of schedule!

We will likely need the extra time for our next game - Through the Ages.

I’ll give everyone a few days to read through a rules synopsis and maybe watch a video or two and then I will post the tables.

Rules Overview - https://www.ultraboardgames.com/through-the-ages/game-rules.php

How to Play video

Hi everyone!

Our sixth game is a great economic/civilization building game, ranked #7 overall on BGG, and will be a test for most with its 4.41 / 5.00 Complexity rating…

Through the Ages! Link to the App Store

The first player at each table will please create an Online game, reserve 2 spots for the others, and close the fourth spot!

Recommended settings:

• Rules: Digital
  • Endless
  • Autostart

“Card set” is up to each table - any of the options will provide entertainment and challenge!

The winner of each game will please post a screenshot of the final outcome, including scores.

Good luck and happy gaming!

Here are the tables, in standing order:

Table 1
@feederofgoats
@Codington
@geigerm

Table 2
@Hardco
@KYakerDude
@SpiceTheCat

Table 3
@Schlotzky
@johnl
@jason1002

Table 4
@whovian223
@JammaTal
@irishdomer08

Table 5
@doublebullout
@HostileApostle
@Baelnor

Table 6
@JHTaube
@JaneHatke
@JMH.75

Table 7
@kennfusion
@Mirefox
@js619

PS. Congrats to @feederofgoats for being the undisputed top of the list after the first half of the Decathlon!

@JammaTal and @irishdomer08 are you ok with a random mix of expansion and base cards?

@Mirefox and @js619 Base or Random Mix? I am good with either.

Either or for me, although I do enjoy random mix more

1 Like

Yes that works

I tend to always play random mix, but if someone doesn’t have the expansion, I’m fine with the base set.

1 Like

@Mirefox and @js619 ok, created with random mix.

1 Like

sees tables are listed in standings order

looks at Table 1

6 Likes

@HostileApostle and @Baelnor, what would you prefer for card setup? This will be my first game of TTA, but I don’t have any preference. Whatever makes for a fun and balanced game.

I will be equally terrible either way. It’s been a while for me. I have no preference as far as cards.

All the cards :slight_smile:

(Random)

i like the new leaders, but i’m ok with a random mix too.

Invite sent to both of you!

Game created!

We have four in our game…don’t we need three?

We had the same problem - make sure to close the fourth spot when you create your games, folks!

Yep, fixing to remove the accidental interloper.

Had to create a new game.

1 Like

7 days of silence…

We are getting close to the last round of the game I think. Only about 7 cards left in the Age 3 pile (pretty sure that is how it ends).

Has anyone elver played this in physical? I adore the digital version but never played on a table