Stately Citizen Journalism

Galaxy Trucker also 50% off, and all CGE proceeds going to coronavirus research

2 Likes

Raiders of the North Sea for iOS is discounted ($5.99) for the first time ever, and it’s a properly supported asynchronous game!

1 Like

As is Yellow and Yangtze

The Civ 6 expansions just got a price drop. I’m not sure exactly but it looks like 1/3 to 1/2 off of both expansions

6 Likes

on iOS?

Cat Quest on iOS is free for the first time ever:

3 Likes

Yeah. Looks to be 50% off Rise and Fall and 33% off Gathering Storm. I might have jumped at 50% off GS, but I already own everything on Steam, so I’ll pass on 33% (already own R&F on iOS).

It’s out:

On iOS: $9.99
On Steam: $16.71 (with 12% launch discount)

3 Likes

All the Holy Potatoes! games are currently free. I haven’t played them but they look amusing. I think they are simulation games where you run a shop and supply whatever the themed residents need. I think the three games are fantasy, sci-fi, and spy themed.

2 Likes

I have no idea how to play it, but who’s ready for a campaign?

I’m in!

I’ve created a game called SP village with password sp1. Anyone is welcome to join!

On which platform are you all purchasing it?

1 Like

I’ve joined!

I’ve joined.

I have some questions about Charterstone:

1. Can you play the legacy/campaign with someone online?

2. How is the campaign with 2 players?

3. How enjoyable is it to replay the campaign? I know some legacy games are kind of a 1-and-done deal…

1 Like

According to Twitter X-COM 2 launches on Switch May 29!!!

4 Likes

Oh man, I haven’t been here in at least a couple weeks, and coming back to this…damn, I haven’t played Il-2 in so long, but Kuban for $12.50 is a very tempting price! Thanks for the tag…

1 Like

I don’t see the village. Did I miss the kickoff?

I could have put this in the Gaming With Kids thread, but other that don’t frequent that thread may be interested. Apparently Microsoft and Minecraft have teamed up to release some new, free educational content available in the Minecraft marketplace. Players can explore the ISS, journey inside a human eye, and other educational activities. I think this is a neat use of video games.

2 Likes