SP Ascension Quaran-Tournament master thread

Hardco over @JaneHatke 2-0

I did not think I was going to win this one! Good games!

@Hardco, nice wins! Good luck moving forward.

Excellent.

Busy work day for me, but I’ll post the final bracket tonight or tomorrow morning.

Okay, here we go: Grand Finals.

Some of you might remember that I like a modified version of the McIntyre Final Eight system, and here it is again. The top four seeds are “protected” in the sense that they can lose their opening match.

The format remains the same: best 2-of-3. Player A invites once; Player B invites once; a third game, if necessary, is Chronicle of the Godslayer only.

Report results here, especially since Challonge does not handle this sort of bracket.

Begin … NOW.

3 Likes

^^

@KYakerDude
@JHTaube
@JaneHatke
@jason1002
@js619
@irishdomer08
@Hardco
@Feygor

@jason1002, invite sent

Hardco over @Feygor 2-1 despite me having to play base set for game 3! Good games!

Thank you for the good games. Game three had to be vanilla i thought.
Your last move in our first game was fascinating.

1 Like

1 Like

The stars aligned in game 3 when I was able to grab some Machana early then transition to infrantry in time to grab some high value monsters.
Well fought @KYakerDude!

1 Like

I was pretty sure early in Game 3 that I was going to lose it after you got all those Machana constructs.

Good Game.

First quarterfinals matchup set. Begin now; do not wait for the bracket to “catch up.”

1 Like

@irishdomer08 over @js619 2-0

GG!

1 Like

@KYakerDude over @JaneHatke

Great games!

One semifinal is set.

Nice wins!

1 Like

Hardco over @KYakerDude 2-1

Missing the photo of the game I lost though. The last one could have gone either way. Close match!

You are too kind. I was surprised the last game was only a difference of 7 points.

Good luck in the finals!

Feygor over @irishdomer08 2 - 0

gg

1 Like