Solitairica Question

(Incidentally, could we maybe use a “game question” category or something like that?)

Stayed up way too late last night playing Solitairica because I was on a run with my Paladin and I didn’t want to break my momentum. Ended up winning with him. It was great! Now I’ve won with the Monk and the Paladin.

I know, way behind many of you.

Anyway, I have a question.

What’s the use of that Agility spell that you always start with, the one to see the top card of your deck? I know it can be handy with the other Agility spell that shows the second card in each row (and also the various other spells that let you do that), but I don’t see any purpose for it as a starting spell.

At that point, I can’t see anything to do with the knowledge of what my next card is. Maybe so that it gives you an idea of what card not to kill with your Attack spell or something?

1 Like

I’ve usually only used it to know when I don’t need to use one of my other abilities to remove a card (i.e. using a weapon to kill a card that I know I could remove with my next draw).

2 Likes

It’s terrible. One of my first priorities after getting Alchemy is to find a decent Agility spell, like the one that randomizes cards or Shadow Step. If I don’t have one I may eventually de-equip it and just not have an Agility spell at all if I need the slot.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s always been the first one I’ve replaced, as soon as I get another Agility spell.