[Sign-up] Lords of Waterdeep Tournament - anyone interested?

The link I posted in the Header stated that playdek is working on porting it to 64bit.

No ETA of course.

One Day into registration and already 18 willing Contestants? Didn’t know this game had this much draw left in it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…lets see if I have to ask the boss to expand the pinging capibility in posts in the forum again soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I went off LoW somuch that I deleted it, but you know, I think it’s time to bring it back in from the cold.

Playdek name:to be checked when I reinstall and see if I can log in. Vanilla board for preference.

Edit: name is SpiceTheCat, well obviously, and apparently I also have the Undermountain expansion with no memory of having bought it. Go me. So, vanilla or Undermountain it is.

Further edit: also SpiceTheCat on Challonge.

While I would never play it daily like I do Star Realms, I do like it, and a semi-annual, or so, tournament with you fine folks is a great way to just get a taste now and again.

Ah, off course I’ll join.

Playdeck: JulesvH
Challonge: JulesvH (changed my username into this one)
Vanilla + undermountain

My 2 cents, I think the game loses a lot of appeal when five play. Four is plenty.

Is there a chance for ONE more applicant? That would make a nice clean 21 contestants.

I want to make this tournament a mexican standoff up until the finals if possible (so 3 players per match) as I believe that is the sweet spot for LoW.

So do we have another volunteer?

[Deadline extends over the weekend]

@Zebracadabra
5 is way too many you are right on that…too few spots on the board and it takes forever…

**Edit: **
Oops didn’t read the edited post of @halfvoid there… that drops us to 19 applicants… so either 2 new volunteers or I will bow out for a clean 18 contestants. I’ll wait until noon tomorrow (saturday) I guess.

Personally, I would rather drop for 18 if you are only playing 3 way. Personally, without the tension of at least 4 competing for the harbor, I think the game looses a lot.

Rob directed me this way. If you are still looking for people I’m in

Playdek Lexicon
Challonge Lexicon810
Play any format or expansions.

I’ll play too.
PlayDek and Challonge: john1325
Any expansions.

Pick me, Baelnor on all the things. Any expansions

Ok we have reached cut-off for signing up, thanks everyone will now prepare the tournament :slight_smile: