[Season 1] Ascension League

Both our games are now done in a score of 1:1.

Good games @feederofgoats and till next time

1 Like

Thanks for the games and sorry it took so long.

2 Likes

I have won two games against @Feygor
90 to 58
87 to 68
They were enjoyable

Well played @jason1002.

Good games, @js619.

1 Like

@Baelnor: Do I play @Blackfyre now, if @feederofgoats is dropped out?

Hi @SpiceTheCat - yes, please set that up and I will repair the brackets on the weekend

Hi All!

Great work on keeping pace - I think I will likely ruin the brackets, but i will try to get it back on track with @feederofgoats dropping (if you come back and want to pick it back up, let us know!)

@robthomasson vs @kennfusion
@Feygor vs @KYakerDude
@geigerm vs @johnl
@Blackfyre vs @SpiceTheCat
@JMH.75 vs @JaneHatke
@Baelnor vs @jason1002
@js619 vs @Mirefox

1 Like

First game done, with myself being defeated.

Second game went better for me…

So it is a 1:1 score again…
Good games @SpiceTheCat…. While we are both waiting for the next round to commence, hit me up with friendly matches anytime if you like

1 Like

A 1:1 score is going to be the most common result I imagine. So games players will want to pick the expansions that typically give the most points … if only they knew what they were …

Oh, sorry for confusion, total points don’t count for ladder, only tie breakers :).

The ladder for the points is only for fun stats :slight_smile:

That said, we all play 30 matches, so it will be interesting to see what the distribution ends up as…

@Feygor and I went 1:1. I owned the expansions Feygor picked, but never played them.
Great games!

Yes, great fast games. Thx. 122 pts and you never played these expansions, not that bad.

Beginners luck!

I think I am not understanding the Infest mechanic? Are these things I want to put into my opponents graveyard so they take up space? They don’t do anything when drawn?

100% correct

1 Like

With the caveat that there are a couple cards that can take advantage of having them in your own deck. But generally they are used offensively.

1 Like

Ascension is a weird game to me. Star Realms is clearly shooty spaceships pew-pew buy-big-number someone-explodes-like-the-loser-they-are (me, 49.45% of the time). Ascension is more like a mystical vibe where things occasional float into synergy when the stars align and at the end someone has more points and you feel, ah, it was fated to be so, and move serenely on.

2 Likes