Raiders of the North Sea

I didn’t actually start a new game … did someone request a rematch of our prior game?

I didn’t start it, but I accepted the invite.

It’s showing as your turn, @geigerm.

Well, that’s fun … off we go again!

If anyone else wants a Raiders game, I’m happy to play more …

Our most recent Raiders game ended, so who’s up for another?

I’m in

Yes please

I’ll play

@johnl @irishdomer08 @JaneHatke Invite sent!

I’m up for a game if we can get a group together.

Good win @johnl!

Another?

@JaneHatke @geigerm

1 Like

Thank you, good game everyone. I’ll play again.

Nice win, John. I’ll play again.

Congrats John! Count me in for another.

For future reference - I’d love to play.

Looks like we have two new games started. I’m going to resign from one of them. You should be able to tell as I’ll turn gray. Feel free to drop out of that one too. Edit: i resigned from the game where no one had moved yet

@JaneHatke
@johnl
@geigerm

@Zebracadabra
I’d play another one. Any other takers?

One is enough for right now. I’m in a lot of other games but thanks for the offer!

Seems like almost everyone here is already in the 2022 Decathlon but since we will be playing Raiders along the way, I figured I would ping the thread…

GG to @doublebullout and @Codington

I am happy with my first actual game of Raiders. I thought I was going to be able to beat one of you to a final attack, but I completely mismanaged my pawns and did not have a white one ready. I realize now you really have to plan several moves in advance to have the right colored pawns ready.

Good game, I think this is one of the better new games I have tried because of the Decathlon.

2 Likes

Came down to the wire, interesting game with strategic depth. :+1:t2:

Raiders of the North Sea is a great game and app, though I do wish the expansions would be implemented (not that I’ve played them, as I haven’t yet, but it would be a good place to try them out!)