Race for the Galaxy 1 on 1 Galactic Master Challenge

Good game @jason1002 - strong finish from you but my first time using terraforming cards, and I didnโ€™t realise how strong they can be

Next up @SleepingGiant

:rocket::goat::goat::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::surfer::surfer::bee::bee::atom::sunrise_over_mountains:

Sleeping Giant :sunrise_over_mountains:
Pitta :atom:
js619 :police_car:
Zebracadabra :bee:
Hardco :hatching_chick:
KYakerDude :surfer:
JammaTal :aries:
JMH.75 :smirk_cat:
irishdomer08 :race_car:
Snotty128 :four_leaf_clover:

Yes, good game. Please add me to the bottom of the list.

Sorry mate - screwed that up. Will correct when Iโ€™m at my computer.

Corrected listโ€ฆ

:rocket::goat::goat::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::surfer::surfer::bee::bee::atom::sunrise_over_mountains:

jason1002 :game_die:

GG @feederofgoats, you really played that well from from start to finish!

Thanks @SleepingGiant but I really had a lot of luckโ€ฆ If I hadnโ€™t been able to pull those two 6 cost developments that tied into my strategy I would have been way behind youโ€ฆ

:rocket::goat::goat::goat::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::surfer::surfer::bee::bee::atom:

Invite going out to @Pitta!

Well played @Pitta! Excellent game but the reign of the goats is overโ€ฆ

Awesome game @feederofgoats .
TBH I thought you would have won after your glorious comeback, I just was able to put 4 more points last turn.

:rocket::atom::goat::goat::goat::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::surfer::surfer::bee::bee:

LOLโ€ฆas js619 and me have always an ongoing gameโ€ฆI would say to wait till we complete the actual one and consider next one the Master Challenge one?
Or this very one already?
Let me know what do you prefer js619!!!

Letโ€™s do the next one, since this one already kicked off. Weโ€™re usually pretty quick with them.

1 Like

Sorry for being late guys, game took longer than expectedโ€ฆmy fault.

:rocket::atom::atom::goat::goat::goat::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::surfer::surfer::bee:

Feederofgoats :goat:

@Pitta. Turning down challenge. Never played takeovers and would feel quite out of it. Iโ€™d be happy to play otherwise. Feel free to pass over me if need be. Not a problem.

I see :frowning:
Same for me about the regular game since months tough, you should really try takeovers they are a lot more fun imho!!!

:rocket::atom::atom::goat::goat::goat::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::surfer::surfer::bee:

I have never tried takeovers, and I donโ€™t feel like reading the rules, so letโ€™s just see what happens!

hardco 54
@Pitta 43

I got the development that lets you upgrade planets and get prestige, so I upgraded to a bunch of production worlds that draw cards when you produce and generated tons of prestige. I failed to get a decent 6-development, but I stayed ahead of Pittaโ€™s rebel fleet. Best thing of all, I could just discard anything that mentioned takeovers!

:rocket::hatching_chick::atom::atom::goat::goat::goat::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::surfer::surfer:

Next up @KYakerDude

Great game @Hardco !!!
Took me forever to have something productive and last big planets couldnโ€™t make the gap!!!

Hardco over @KYakerDude
47-44

I was drawing more cards, but Kyakerdude was getting most of the goals. I had an early lead, but he would have caught up by the end if I hadnโ€™t gotten 12 points with the Hologrid development.

:rocket::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::atom::atom::goat::goat::goat::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::smirk_cat::smirk_cat::surfer:

Next up @JammaTal

Kyakerdude :surfer:

I would have gotten away with if, if it werenโ€™t for those pesky kids!

I screwed up on the very first turn by selecting produce goods instead of the cash in goods. Iโ€™m not sure it would have changed the results though. If I had one more turn, then I might have caught you.

Good game.

That messed me up too, as I was sitting on Black Market World, and I ended up dropping a production world instead to take advantage of your produce action!

Apologies for being out of the loop for so long.

Sold our house. Moving and recent shoulder surgery have gotten in the way. All is well but I needed time and need still more to get back into the routine.

hardco over @JammaTal

34-20

The game was a bit of a mess, with a ton of goal points left on the board. I just ended up trading more and kept settling planets.

:rocket::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick::atom::atom::goat::goat::goat::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::smirk_cat::smirk_cat:
Next up @JMH.75

Kyakerdude :surfer: