Nuclear Powered Toaster, Out Now on iOS, Google Play, Steam and Amazon!

It’s the newest Hosted Games release, so I’d love y’all to check it out. Available for 33% off until November 1st!

It’s always a bit stressful on graduation day. The uncertainty of the future, the excitement of endless possibilities, and of course getting blown out of the sky by a weapon that should no longer exist. Welcome to Earth in the 24th century.

Nuclear Powered Toaster is a 160,000 word interactive sci-fi novel by Matt Simpson, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Humanity is a pale shadow of its former glory after two nuclear wars and living under the constant threat of orbital attack. You…won’t really be able to change any of that, but if you play your cards right, you might just live to see another sunrise, and possibly even unravel a sinister plan!

Play as smuggler Alexi Beaumont, or superpowered government agent Fiorella Branford for two distinct experiences.
Meet new and interesting people on Duck Mountain, and try not to be incinerated by them!
Team up with a henchman, an actor, or the solar system’s oddest janitor.
Uncover a global conspiracy and bring down a mysterious terrorist…if you can.
Resolve situations with wits, force, or just harness the erratic power of pure insanity.
Endeavor to keep on good terms with your comrades, or risk turning an ally into an enemy!

Comedy, action, and a pinch of absurdity await those who board the Nuclear Powered Toaster!

Edit: It’s also on iOS, Steam and Amazon. Forgot to mention that little tidbit.

2 Likes

I know Hosted Games releases are fairly common, but if anyone has any feedback or comments I’d love to hear it. First time being published anywhere so it’s a pretty big deal for me.

2 Likes

I don’t have any android devices or I’d be happy to support you more. I’ve let my android-toting friends know about the app, though.

1 Like

It’s also on iOS, Steam, and the Amazon app store (whatever it’s called). I just linked to Google because iOS screwed over Hosted Games with forcing them to release in an omnibus app so I’d rather see Google or Steam get the money.

1 Like

Last day to get this for $1.99 before the price jumps up tomorrow. Or $1.97 if it’s on Steam for some odd reason.

Surprise sale, NPT is back at $1.97 on Steam until 2/11. A buy would be great, a review would be even better. It’s 160,000 words for less than Baconator Fries!

1 Like