King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

Also, @Codington and @geigerm you may make any changes to your lists at this time.

Ooo now I’m excited! I’m a trendsetter! Been so long since I’ve played this one I’m gonna need a refresh lol

I will totally add race to my list :slight_smile:
Rack it up!

ZSPZTHPP

1 Like

Ok, @js619 - Race for the Galaxy it is. Please invite @Baelnor and myself to a game with any expansions you want.

1 Like

Game’s up!

1 Like

I’ll drop Gaia Project and leave room for a future challenge. :blush:

1 Like

I had forgotten how good Race was - and I think we are just playing base with no expansions or goals?

I don’t think anyone else has ever captured this design with this level of class ever since…

4 Likes

Fully agreed! I had forgotten how to play tbh and am paying the price in the end game, but it is a great game and implementation.

We’re playing base with new worlds enabled. I’m not a huge fan of the expansions so didn’t put them on.

2 Likes

Yup, it is a great game, which is why I have it on my league list. I do like the addition of the expansion with the sub goals, I think they add a good dynamic to the overall game design.

2 Likes

And the kingdom weeps as the beloved kennfusion III has been overthrown by the evil Baelnor III in a Race for the Galaxy.

And so the Galaxy’s only hope to escape tyranny lies on @JMH.75 to challenge for the throne. Is he up for it?

@JMH.75 please challenge @Baelnor to one of the games from his list:

Wingspan
Lords of Waterdeep
Everdell
Brass
Gaia Project
Dune: Imperium
Race for the Galaxy

1 Like

Super fun game, thanks all!

I didn’t think I had enough planets to start the produce/consume cycle, but managed to do it with 2x blue and 1x brown. Lucked into some cards and just set up the leech’s

Last maybe 6 rounds you knew exactly what I was going to do lol.

I screwed up in the last 3 spots of my empire. I had 22 points more in hand, and miscounted by 1 card so could not get my 6 cost Rebel planet amplifier and my 5 and 6 cost rebel planets out. It was just a dumb miscalculation. GG though. I really do like that game.

Gg all. Went with the alien strategy only to encounter a dearth of alien worlds…

Dune it will be

And @Codington’s plan to leave one spot open will pay off, if he is willing to battle it out for the throne on Arrakis.

1 Like

I’d be happy to add Dune to my list!

Engaging Beast Mode! (Or possibly being more subtle depending on which Leader I get… :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Ok, @JMH.75 please send the challenge to @Baelnor and @Codington and let me know when the game begins.

@js619 if you would like to make any changes to your list, now is the time to do so.

1 Like

Please replace Everdell and TfM with RftG, thanks.

1 Like

hello host @kennfusion and fellowgamers!
i’m back with the following list of games:

Dune: Imperium
Gaia Project
Brass
Roll for the Galaxy
Steam Rails to Riches
Titan HD

4 Likes

Welcome back, you are on the list.

1 Like