King of the Hill - Multi-Game - 3-Player - League

@Baelnor - as you are the only one with open spaces on your list - would you like to add Le Harve to your list and jump back in?

Happy to, rack ‘em up!

1 Like

@Codington - you are a go for LeHavre - and Baelnor will be your 3rd.

Ok, just have to get connected with Caradog on Game Center. Taking that to a private thread.

1 Like

We are underway with the great debate of whether to hoard cattle and ship them to parts unknown or feed them to the townsfolk. :wink:

1 Like

Welll done!

1 Like

GG! J’adore Le Havre! :wink:

I managed to leverage my loans into a lead in Buildings, and eventually Ships, but there were definitely some tense moments as we competed for the end game Building actions.

Congrats to Codington III on his win and rise to the throne.

Next challenger up is…me! @kennfusion

I pick Wingspan because it is fun and @geigerm will be our third and I will send out an invite with both expansions!

@Baelnor and @Caradog please let me know if you would like to make any changes to your game list.

2 Likes

Awesome - haven’t played with the Oceania Expansion yet so looking forward to that!
On a wing and a prayer, someone will sit on the nest / throne. :wink:

2 Likes

Let’s take Le Havre off my list - that was slightly embarrassing :wink:

Please add the new Dune game!

4 Likes

Well played - always good to get in a game of Le Havre! No changes for me please, I’ll hope for another game eventually…

1 Like

@kennfusion @geigerm - I can’t see our game in Wingspan anymore.

There was an app update a couple of days ago but I was still able to take a turn yesterday. (Which should also in mean none of us could have timed out.)

Can either of you see the game still?

Nope, I don’t see it either.

damn, I know it was there yesterday afternoon. And I am fairly certain I was way ahead in that one. Bah!

Ok, will resend in a bit.

JammaTal says Wingspan switched server providers not long ago and apparently it didn’t go well. :man_shrugging:t2:

PS. Not sure about “way” ahead but you were in the lead for sure. :wink: It was coming down to the last couple of turns anyway. Bummer!

1 Like

nobody missed his turn or timed out.
it was “only” a server error.

and by fixing this all running games were deleted :worried:

1 Like

Ouch! I will resist making any snarky developer comments and just say “that’s unfortunate!” :slight_smile:

Thanks for confirming and solving the mystery, @JammaTal!

I was having notification problems with Wingspan this week, so just pinging @geigerm it is your turn, in case you are also not getting notifications

Thanks @kennfusion–no notifications here either. Looks like it’s back to you. If the notification issue continues we should probably just move to messages to avoid cluttering up the thread.

2 Likes