Julian Gollop's latest gem is not XCOM and is out now: Chaos Reborn Adventures

I caved and bought it. Working my way through training slowly but surely, but so far, so good!

1 Like

glowing :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: review on PT.

btw since not belonging to Slitherine any longer PT is gaining back credibility.

1 Like

I agree. Joe’s doing a good job over there. Makes me wish I had stuck it out and hung on until they sold the site…at least I wouldn’t have had to go back to my day job.

That said, I really like the freedom here where I don’t have to worry about pissing anyone off. (Except Dukester, of course)

5 Likes

And you can afford to associate with the lowly-type bloggers like me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait; what?

1 Like

Anyone up for a friendly multiplayer game (law, standard equipment)?

absolutely yes!

only not yet. still deep in tutorial, still not on grips with the UI.
but soon!

@JMH.75 Certainly. I might well have managed to send you an invite to a Custom Async game called “SP Starter”. I might have sent two invitations … not sure. If you don’t see it (any) then please try inviting me.

The trick is, I think, that when creating a game “Start Game” is what you tap when all invites are accepted … sounds obvious now. Less obvious is to click the back arrow bottom left of screen after setting up a game to exit without losing it. Probably.

I live in fear of saying something that will make you angry.

Great, now my secret is out.

2 Likes

I have now 5 games with you in my list :grinning: I think something did not go as planned :joy:

Crumbs :scream:. Clearly I should not be allowed into the Create Async Game screen.

Hey ho … the games should all be the same but I guess some will be called “SP Starter” and some “robthomasson’s game”.

This game is truly outstanding, absolutely loving it.
It’s MASSIVE, started the first campaign…so much to take.

I hope they sort out the guest login soon to be able to sync devices and possibly notifications.
Can’t put it down.

1 Like

i have created a verified account but can only log into the game as guest :flushed:
what’s that?

Awwww, man, no cross platform with Chaos Reborn on PC. :frowning:

You can just change your name as guest and people will be able to find you.

2 Likes

Hi!
I just added you as a friend.

Weird…the game actually has notifications…because when I received your request (I was playing the campaign) it notified me with a sound too.
You are the only one tough, other requests didn’t do like this.

Also…I have you BOTH on iPhone and iPad…did you do anything special?
So far, for anyone else, I’m literally two different Pitta on two devices, as I log with different guests. How do you change this?

That said, game is truly outstanding…yesterday I played some async games and it was simply awesome (but no notifications and just on one device) and like 3 hours in the campaign (should I say…first campaign) which is pretty MASSIVE, with added gears, equioements, traveling…etc.

I added both Pitta’s :grinning: I have no clue how to have the same ID on both devices. I suspect it is work in progress.

Oh!
I hoped you knew something I didn’t!!!
So you requested 2 Pitta friendships?
How did you separate iPad Pitta and iPhone Pitta?
Because I received two distinct friendships, one on iPad and one on iPhone (I added you on both of course and invited for a game).

I think it’s a work in progress too, hope they sort it out fast because I can see this being a staple on my future async games.

@JMH.75 Did you see my PM about not being to see any game between us? In multiplayer I get a”5” in a circle by Custom but when I select it and Async games I see (currently) none of ours but 3 others … including one between you and @Pitta.

I would assume that I did not set up the games properly … but you could see 5 invitations from me! Even so I guess I screwed up somewhere along the line.

I haven’t found how to change my name as guest (just created a wizard “robthomasson” for multiplaye)r so maybe that is part of the problem. But … you can see my invitations. I will have to try harder when I get a chance tomorrow.

I will try to invite you and see what happens…