Humble Bundle for Android Loaded With Board Game Goodness

Originally published at: http://statelyplay.com/2016/11/09/humble-bundle-for-android-loaded-with-board-game-goodness/

Since I have no Android devices in my home, I seldom have much need for keeping up with what’s happening with Humble Bundle. If you’re not aware, they package up a ton of games and then allow you to spend what you’d like to unlock more and more of the bundle. Oh, and the money all goes to charity, so everybody wins. The latest bundle is near and dear to my heart and, if you’re an Android gamer, one you should definitely be looking into.

The bundle contains both Scotland Yard and Carcassonne for $1. If you up your pledge to at least $3, you’ll also get Splendor, Catan, and The aMAZEing Labyrinth as well as a title that they haven’t yet named. If you can fork over at least $5, you get to add the amazing Galaxy Trucker, Ticket to Ride, and San Juan.

You cannot beat all that board game goodness for $5, so if you’re on an Android device, head on over to Humble Bundle now and check it out. It’s only available for the next 12 days or so.

I’ve gone for a couple humble bundles in the past, but I think ultimately I’d rather buy the games themselves outright on Google Play. They’re usually easier to update / install across new devices, and if the dev’s happen to forget they’ve sold their game in a bundle, they might forget to update on humble as well, which has happened to me on more than a couple games.

Also it appears that I already own all the games in this bundle that I’d want, so I tend to only pick up a bundle now if the game is otherwise exclusive to the bundle for a while (and then I still end up buying it again on Google Play after the fact.)