Hardware Discussion

So, bought a crazy ridiculous iPhone 11 pro max today… for gaming…

Am I crazy?

I bought the XS Max last year.

Apple products are not as innovative as they used to be and they are quite expensive, but they are still amazing pieces of hardware.

Let us know what you think. I personally love my phone.

I will be upgrading my iPhone 8 to an 11 Pro either this afternoon, or early next week (when I can get out of the office for more than just grabbing food and eating at my desk).

I still prefer to game on my iPad and my Mac, but Apple Arcade does make me want a slightly better iPhone also.

I prefer iPad gaming, but also just acquired an iPhone 11 Pro Max since Apple’s iOS support ended for my iPhone 6 Plus, after 5 years.

I loved the form factor of my iPhone 6 Plus but I’m glad to see the camera improvements, to include the low-light enhancements, and I’m thrilled with iOS 13 to have the phone only ring for numbers in my contacts list, a wish that I’ve had for years! :sunglasses:

Apple iPhones are not cheap, but since I hold onto them for years, and I have always been a big believer in OS updates for security, I just factor all that in to the cost. Google wasn’t making phones when I picked up my first iPhone, and the other handset makers were spotty on their Android support (they seemed to prefer that folks just buy new hardware if they want a more recent version of Android). Now with the Google hardware it is an alternative, for me, to Apple’s iPhone, but Apple seems to be historically more generous on device and iOS support, which reduces the per year cost.

Same situation here, if money wasn’t so tight I would upgrade s well since I have a 6+ as well. Thank god for my iPad Pro 10,5 not being obsolete as well (in regards to security and iOS compatibility)

ok, I have an 11pro now. This thread inspired me to go buy it today. I blame you all for this purchase!