Epic Card Game - Digital

In the Alpha from the Kickstarter right now with the Steam version and very happy with this KS right now.

I have been quite obsessed with Star Realms lately, and the idea of having to either pay money or play really well always in games like Hearthstone just to draft really puts me off. So a game where you can play limited formats all for just the price of the set like a deck builder seemed great!

This should be right up the alley of many in this forum. Async (and real-time…but who cares…lol) queues for Constructed, Random 30 and Draft. There is also a PvE campaign mode they are working on.

Right now only the core set is in, but the game is really stable so far. I have been impressed with the UI also.

Anyone else here in the Alpha? Feel free to send me challenges. IGN:kennfusion

I’m in the alpha also. Never played Epic before. Impressed by both the game as the implementation so far. Still practising in the beginners area. If you want to challenge a nobb, my username is JMH75 :slight_smile:

I’m in too - JS619. Have to brush up on the rules / turn format - it’s been awhile since I played the cardboard and I was a little lost playing the AI. Things were happening too quickly lol

I’m in the alpha … and I’m not exactly blown away.

That sequence of play is mental. I have zero idea what is going on most of the time.

Back to Elder Scrolls for me.

1 Like

I have actually really been struggling with this game, just not playing well. I figured there was something I was just flat out missing, because it was just not playing like MTG, which it seemed like it should be. This blog article just helped reshape the way I think of the game. Will play around with some of these concepts today.