Demon's Rise Dev Saying Hello

Hi, this is Raj … dev from Wave Light Games. I did both Demon’s Rise 1 and Demon’s Rise 2 games. I’m working on another game (Strike Team) which I hope to show you more of as it nears completion.

Saying a quick hello, really … look forward to talking to you all.

2 Likes

great games! hello and welcome :grin:

1 Like

Thanks … by the way, what are the rules for devs posting dev blogs of upcoming games or having a thread for their games? I’d like to post a thread on my upcoming game in May to get feedback and also get playtesters and so forth before launch. Is that okay?

The official response must come from our hosts @Neumannium & @rinelk.

But, speaking as a forum member, I welcome developers (of quality games!) getting involved here - especially when that includes discussion rather than just promotion. There are plenty of people here ready and willing to give advice and feedback on game design points.

This is a good place to find good playtesters willing to give considered and useful reactions to your new game.

1 Like

Cool … I’m really hoping to bounce ideas off of hardcore strategy players.

1 Like

If you’re just looking to post a standard announcement, we have a Press Releases category. If you’ve any specific questions you’re interested in getting feedback from SPers about, though, I’d probably post that in “uncategorized”.So, I’d use as a guideline whether you feel the need to tailor the message specifically to this forum.

Whatever you choose, welcome, and best of luck with the game!

Thanks, makes sense. I want to get some feedback on the morale system for my upcoming game so that would probably be uncategorized.