Decathlon Practice Arena

You seem to be in the game alreadyā€¦

Ok, itā€™s not showing up in my game list, but maybe it wonā€™t until itā€™s my turn?

Yeah, Iā€™m not sure. I didnā€™t see it either the first time I looked, then I switched tabs and came back and it was there. We are at 4/4 and waiting for @Codington to start itā€¦

Edit: ā€¦which literally happened as I was typing that.

1 Like

Iā€™ve played maybe a dozen games between the table and the app and Iā€™ve never been dealt blue, so thatā€™s fun.

My starting rolls, on the other hand, were absolutely not fun.

1 Like

@Mirefox @whovian223 @geigerm - sorry, I dropped the ball on this waiting for everyone to join (note to devs - send a notification when a game is ready to start! :wink:)

We are underway!

2 Likes

Anyone else for a Roll Player practice game?

1 Like

You can add me.

2 Likes

You can add me as well

2 Likes

@Mirefox and @jason1002 use key vhsdvt to join

1 Like

@Mirefox and @jason1002 Where did our game go? It seems to have just disappeared?

Weird. We were close to finishing. Maybe the game ended and results are somewhere else? Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s happened.

Edit: I donā€™t see it in my recent games list either.

Yeah, it is not in my recent games, it is just gone.

I canā€™t see the game

Perhaps this should be a small warning for the decathlon. Iā€™ve never seen this happen before in Roll Player; Iā€™ll see how my other game progresses.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I think the game was going to be close?

I wasnā€™t following the scores but I didnā€™t feel like I was doing well, so if close, the. Maybe with you other two?

Iā€™m assuming itā€™s a glitch but at least with the ladder itā€™s not as big a deal (in terms of standings) if a game goes sideways.

And now that Roll Player is underway, post here if anyone wants to get a practice game of Concordia in before that one comes up to round out Season 2 of the ladder!

@Codington Surely your cleric didnā€™t need to buy those mystic robesā€¦

1 Like

A star is a star! :blush:

1 Like