Decathlon Practice Arena

You seem to be in the game already…

Ok, it’s not showing up in my game list, but maybe it won’t until it’s my turn?

Yeah, I’m not sure. I didn’t see it either the first time I looked, then I switched tabs and came back and it was there. We are at 4/4 and waiting for @Codington to start it…

Edit: …which literally happened as I was typing that.

1 Like

I’ve played maybe a dozen games between the table and the app and I’ve never been dealt blue, so that’s fun.

My starting rolls, on the other hand, were absolutely not fun.

1 Like

@Mirefox @whovian223 @geigerm - sorry, I dropped the ball on this waiting for everyone to join (note to devs - send a notification when a game is ready to start! :wink:)

We are underway!

2 Likes

Anyone else for a Roll Player practice game?

1 Like

You can add me.

2 Likes

You can add me as well

2 Likes

@Mirefox and @jason1002 use key vhsdvt to join

1 Like

@Mirefox and @jason1002 Where did our game go? It seems to have just disappeared?

Weird. We were close to finishing. Maybe the game ended and results are somewhere else? I’m not sure what’s happened.

Edit: I don’t see it in my recent games list either.

Yeah, it is not in my recent games, it is just gone.

I can’t see the game

Perhaps this should be a small warning for the decathlon. I’ve never seen this happen before in Roll Player; I’ll see how my other game progresses.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I think the game was going to be close?

I wasn’t following the scores but I didn’t feel like I was doing well, so if close, the. Maybe with you other two?

I’m assuming it’s a glitch but at least with the ladder it’s not as big a deal (in terms of standings) if a game goes sideways.

And now that Roll Player is underway, post here if anyone wants to get a practice game of Concordia in before that one comes up to round out Season 2 of the ladder!

@Codington Surely your cleric didn’t need to buy those mystic robes…

1 Like

A star is a star! :blush:

1 Like