Concordia players wanted

@JMH.75 @geigerm @doublebullout

Hmmmm. Chose my Forum card, gave me the sand timer to wait. Get notification, it’s my turn. Open game, which still shows the sand timer or busts and back to iPad Home Screen. I’m gonna wait a bit and if necessary, start a new game without Salt. I’m currently in a game with Forum and Hellas working fine, so maybe Salt is the problem? Gimme a bit of time, very busy today.

@doublebullout @geigerm @JMH.75

I’m stuck. Can’t do anything. Does everyone show that it’s my turn?

Two options:

1. I can start another
  2. give up

Sorry, but there do seem to be a number of bugs in this one. What a shame. I’ve played so many other games previously and there was only one known bug that wasn’t really a game breaker - if your played Prefect, you couldn’t take it back before confirming your move to play another card.

So, lemme know. I’m okay with starting a more elementary version or I understand if anyone has had enough.

My forum card gave me 4 extra storage plus a brick.

See attached.

Let’s start another

@geigerm @doublebullout @JMH.75

Well, this gets stranger and stranger. Status has changed and it’s now Mike’s turn. Mike?

Let’s see if the game can move forward from here.

My turn worked just fine–it’s back to you, Alan. Let’s cross our fingers and hope this game keeps working well …

@geigerm @JMH.75 @doublebullout

Another ugly problem. Can’t get into Concordia.

I give up. Sorry, ain’t my fault. This is total bullshit. I’ve tried every combination of possibilities with the user name, either capital or lower case, email and pw. So frustrating. I’m going to take a rest since we’re moving on Friday. When I return, it’ll be a different user name. Unbelievable this is happening. It’s so demented!

@geigerm @JMH.75 @doublebullout `

WHOA! Somehow I just got back in and took my move. Maybe their server burped for a few hours. That was intensely frustrating. Anyway, I took my move. Wow.

2 Likes

Are we all still in this game? @doublebullout ‘s turn. If anyone dropped out, what do you guys wanna do?

I’m still in—check it once a day. Not sure what to do if someone drops.

Took my turn, finally! Apologies. We just moved to a new home, buried under stuff that had to be taken care of. Anyway, game continues!

3 Likes

Just checking in, it’s been a week without any moves.

So sorry, still busy unpacking after moving. I should be better going forward from here, as we’re finally getting settled. Took my turn.

1 Like

That was us around Thanksgiving. I only just now got my home office completely sorted.

We moved 24 days ago. The office is our worst room at this point. Besides the constant arguments over who gets what shelves, it’s just a whopping mess. Still.

1 Like

Anyone having sign in issue at this time???

Still cannot get into my games. Anyone else having any issues?

@JMH.75 @doublebullout @geigerm

Well, somehow, I was able to get back in and took my turn. Not sure why this craziness is happening.

The log in demon has returned. Concordia refuses to accept my login for two days now (Tues Mar 26). I’ll keep on trying 2-3 times per day. Last time this happened, I was eventually able to log in.

Back in via delete reinstall.

Gg, all! HUGE score by @JMH.75. I’ve attached a screenshot.

Recovering from Covid, so I’d prefer to be inactive next week.

3 Likes