Battle of Polytopia going multiplayer

I got ‘the field of tribes’ so I don’t know if that was a new game or the old one finally got round to me

Woo—tried opening Polytopia again and logged in with no problem. Code is JNe1vToKnPqfVgSl

Gonna go through and add all of you …

2 Likes

Nice! Added you without a problem!

Urg. Well I deleted the app and left the beta, hoping it would fix that, but apparently the multiplayer update hasn’t rolled out on Android in Europe yet on the production version.

From twitter it sounds like there were still some hiccups with the servers and the Dev paused the rollout to sort it.

Probably why the game invite I sent didn’t show up until much later, assuming it didn’t only show up for you. (only sent one for The Field of Tribes)

Will update my code when I jump back into the beta again, so go ahead and drop the halfvoid in your friends list. (beta’s full now, guess I get to wait)

I’m so confused. I have a game waiting on you to start it @halfvoid

Well, I guess we see what happens in…13 hours. Does it auto start and then put a bot in for @halfvoid? Or just vanish?

No idea. I have no way back in until the dev opens the release gates again so we have access to it outside of the beta builds on Android in EU/UK, or I can manage to get back in the beta.

Either way, my code’s gonna change, so I’m guessing that game will never start.

I’m a bit late to the party but would love to try this if anybody is setting another one up…

tZvDKGx4RQGlhCO5

1 Like

I gotcha.

I’ll start another game with all the people I have, Normal map, 6 people.

The Lands of Tosami

1 Like

I didn’t get the lands of tosami request yet, which makes me wonder if each player is only sent the invite when the previous player has accepted and passed the game on.

Hmm. Right now, it shows that @feederofgoats needs to pick a tribe.

Released on Android in the UK now. Still have the same code as before.

Just picked my tribe in The Lands of Tosami.

Here’s mine: 2Ka4paQbsWzb9ERW

The Fields of Tribes is still sitting there: “Halfvoid can start the game. Time up!”
no autostart. not vanished.

I did not get an invitation for The Lands of Tosami (yet?)

If you click on the out of time message you get the option to boot them. Perhaps this means it’s not an auto kick for slower players?

Also js619 is up to pick his tribe in tosami, and you’re after him in the list. I assume you’ll get the notification once he has picked

I can’t see that game in my list, so boot me if you can.

It looks like you’re up to pick a tribe. If you still can’t see it, go to ‘Profile’ and tap ‘reload multiplayer data’ which should force a refresh of all multiplayer data

Bit late, but here is my id: P44gXe8gcvolnVpy
Open for invites :grinning:

no, i can’t kick you. a message comes up telling me “Sorry, it is not your turn yet!”.
because the game has not been started (“Halfvoid can start the game”).

this game is stranded and will keep hanging around. no problem.

@halfvoid, the computer bot stomped over me in our “2P with a Bot” game too.

was it normal or hard? please don’t tell me it was easy :flushed:

It was crazy.

Seems like crazy is a lot stronger AI in multiplayer than single player.