Around the World in 80 Games

I recently bought both Sagrada and Santorini at a local B&N and realized after the purchase that I’ve been to the Sagrada Familia once and Santorini twice. I’m fairly well traveled and now I am thinking about filling out my collection with games representative of the places I’ve been and the landmarks I’ve seen.

Hmm…I wonder if my wife will take a trip to New Zealand with me so I can buy War of the Ring?

3 Likes

London, fuckin’ Bruges, Falling Sky (or is that technically time travel?), Carcassonne, Trieste…

Someone’s got to have done the “I’ve been to all the locations in Pandemic” thing, right? Or Fury of Dracula, at least?

1 Like

Note to self: organize Fury of Dracula Stately Play pilgriamage…

1 Like

I’ll try to organize a European tour of all the Fury of Dracula sites (not just some…ALL OF THEM) for Stately Players, similar to what the Dice Tower does with their game cruise. Of course, our tour will need to be about 3 months long, and I’ll have to seed each city with vampires or other traps before you get there to keep the theme going, but I think it will work.

All I need is about $50K from each of you, and it’s a done deal!

3 Likes

I see the next step up on the Patreon is not really in proportion to the others. :-l

7 Likes