Any interest in Wingspan?

11 so far, not enough for a tournament but 12 would work - if someone wants to lead it.

In the meantime, @Zebracadabra, @zen4one, @Dave and @js619 started a game. If you guys just want to play, you have plenty of names now. Go for it.

If we can get 16 for Wingspan I’ll run a tourney. I think we only have 11 so far and after considering the options, I don’t think 12 would work well at all. Spread the word!

@js619 your turn.

We’ve given it enough time. No tournament. It’s a shame. Wingspan is a pretty good game and seemingly bug free at this point. I’ll try again in a couple of months.

1 Like

@Zebracadabra One way you can possibly get games going in Wingspan is if you join our KotH league. While not guaranteed, 80% of the players have Wingspan on their lists right now so it is highly likely that if you get to the challenger position, you can play a game of Wingspan as your challenge.

@kennfusion TY, will keep in mind.

Best tucking engine I’ve built so far. Not a terribly effective strategy by itself, but lots of fun to run anyway. :joy:

2 Likes

Wow!

@js619 still waiting on whether you’re in with @Zebracadabra, @remus and @zen4one.

No thanks, two failed attempts means I’ll sit out

If there’s still a spot, I’ll take it.

I’m just “Whovian” on Wingspan

Great! Will send out invites to @whovian, @zen4one and @codington right now (7am est).

@whovian invites went out earlier. Waiting on you. :smiley:

I accepted it about 8 hours ago

It’s still waiting for me? It said it was waiting for somebody else. I’ll have to check later.

It shows names for everyone but @whovian, meaning you have not yet accepted. Please check again, I guess.

It was waiting for me to do my start, but when I accepted the invite, it didn’t offer me that opportunity.

Anyway, now it let me and I’ve done it

ok, I have the new xpac - who wants to play?

Sure! whovian223

1 Like

I’d love to but we’re moving in a month and everything is frantic. I’ll check back when I’m free.

1 Like

We just finished moving ourselves. Finally got my leisure time back. LOL. Good luck!