Age of Rivals comes to mobile this week

I don’t hate the RNG.

I hate that it’s random at all.

And not really. Just frustrating when it costs me the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just scored 121 with Nairi and was curious what some of your high scores have been.

I’ve broken 100 three times, with a high of … 105, I think. I couldn’t swear to which hero it was, but I used to play a lot of Arsenia.

Ive not played this for a week so I have left the empire. I really enjoyed my time with this game

I probably should leave the empire too, as it’s been over a week.

But I’ll think about it. I may play again tonight.

Same here… not sure what happened. Maybe getting all of the cards and not really having a goal anymore?

Once I unlocked all the cards I took a break for a couple weeks, now I’m playing again occasionally, trying to figure out my favorite guaranteed cards for each character. But it is silly to earn gold and have nothing to use it on…

Judging by the results the last few days, I’m the only one who has been playing (or at least winning)!

I think we’ve obviously become a casual empire at that point … don’t think there’s any reason to force people out.

Yea I myself have slowed a lot since unlocking all the cards. For what it’s worth, unless anyone’s dying to get in, I agree with geigerm.